News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2014-2015

Started by antelope19, March 10, 2014, 09:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoW

Quote from: ytowndan on May 11, 2015, 05:48:38 PM
Patriots fined 1 million dollars, lose first round selection in 2016 draft and fourth-rounder in 2017.  Tom Brady suspended 4 games without pay.
game 5 of the Pats season is at Indy.  then the Jets at home.

early vegas spreads for those games are 16 TDs in each game for Brady.

but Pats lose both because they are even cutting their best, but still bad, secondary players (arrington and Dennard).
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

sls.stormyrider

So deflating footballs is worse than beating the shit out of your wife?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

DoW

Quote from: slslbs on May 11, 2015, 06:55:50 PM
'murica
football may even be the only major american sport that suspends players for domestic incidents.

zimbra

This exact thought flooded social media (twitter) today.  Many people, including myself, share the same opinion as you.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Undermind

Quote from: zimbra on May 11, 2015, 09:29:04 PM

This exact though flooded social media (twitter) today.  Many people, including myself, share the same opinion as you.

unless TMZ gets access to a video that you "couldn't"
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

phil

Tom Brady suspended 4 games without pay.

so players get punished less for cheating than smoking weed...
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

antelope19

In case you missed it, The Patriots Super Bowl ring design has been approved.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: phil on May 12, 2015, 11:29:39 AM
Tom Brady suspended 4 games without pay.

so players get punished less for cheating than smoking weed...

But on par with mahl.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

The Patriots are claiming the term "Deflator" was used to reference Jim McNally losing weight, not deflate footballs.
The Patriots have launched a website called WellsReportContext (linked below) that responds to the assertions made in the Wells Report. "The conclusions of the Wells Report are, at best, incomplete, incorrect and lack context," the introduction says. The site goes on to cite a Nobel Prize winner about PSI levels and makes the insulting claim that football handler McNally called himself the "Deflator" because he was trying to shed pounds. We've reached new lows in the absurdity of Deflategate.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

DoW

:shakehead:
Quote from: antelope19 on May 14, 2015, 12:23:13 PM
The Patriots are claiming the term "Deflator" was used to reference Jim McNally losing weight, not deflate footballs.
The Patriots have launched a website called WellsReportContext (linked below) that responds to the assertions made in the Wells Report. "The conclusions of the Wells Report are, at best, incomplete, incorrect and lack context," the introduction says. The site goes on to cite a Nobel Prize winner about PSI levels and makes the insulting claim that football handler McNally called himself the "Deflator" because he was trying to shed pounds. We've reached new lows in the absurdity of Deflategate.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul