News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Play_It_Leo

Been at work about 3 hours now. My time's been split 75/25 between work and paug. That ratio will swing drastically the opposite direction as the day progresses. It's my Friday today too despite not making it to the show (or live setlist thread) tomorrow. Ughh.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

kellerb

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on June 10, 2010, 11:40:09 AM
Been at work about 3 hours now. My time's been split 75/25 between work and paug. That ratio will swing drastically the opposite direction as the day progresses. It's my Friday today too despite not making it to the show (or live setlist thread) tomorrow. Ughh.

This is your Friday too!

gah

Quote from: kellerb on June 10, 2010, 12:36:46 PM
Quote from: Play_It_Leo on June 10, 2010, 11:40:09 AM

This is your Friday too!

we want you to be happy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

mattstick

I've been doing Cubase tutorials all morning instead of streaming World Cup Soccer, WTF!

Plus I got an unexpected raise yesterday so I'm pretty sure I'm bulletproof at work now.

sophist

I've been prepping our case to give one of our clients a major case of butt hurt.  Bastards owe us money, and with my gathering of memos, emails, and invoices, it's about to rain some $$$$$$$$$$ in here. 

Oh, and I'm phoning in for the rest of the day now. 

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Mr Minor

VDB

Daresay I got lots more accomplished the first half of today than I did some days earlier this week.  :shakehead:
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

JPhishman

hour and 23 minutes to go.... I'm so done.

Bring on the  :beers:,  :smoke:, and  :phish:!!!!!

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 11, 2010, 09:42:36 AM
*Ring*Ring* Bitches!

Hilarious. I choked on my smoke reading this.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Mr Minor

Every day is phone it in Friday for me.  I am on Summer break now bitches.  Actually one week into it.  Man I love being a teacher.
:crazy:

rowjimmy

mattstick

I'm kinda working now, have a meeting from 11 until lunch, and hope to watch soccer from 2:15 to 4:15.

PIE-GUY

My 9am call was canceled!! I have a 10am call and that's pretty much it. I'm only home one day this week anyway! I've got a boatload of laundry to get done today, though. So, I'll be busy... listening to Phish 2010 all day.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul