News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: DoW on September 20, 2013, 01:40:07 PM
Last night's show finally caught up with me.
This day needs to be over.

I was waiting for this, after reading this:

Quote from: DoW on September 20, 2013, 10:24:16 AM
That it just takes a great show to lead me from freaking out about work yesterday to being so happy today.   :music:

no matter how we disagree about specific music on here, it is a great thing to ahve in your life.  :rockout:

in the morning!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

(eta: but I agree, music is best!  :music: )
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mattstick

Buying iPhones at 3am has proven counter productive to my work experience today.

However we are going directly to a gorgeous cottage on Lake Muskoka shortly, where I will drink much beer and relax to the highest order.

emay

wellll work is boring, I am hungover, GTA 5 and dabs are calling my name, looks like I will be leaving at 4 today.

gah

emay

Quote from: gah on September 27, 2013, 12:46:48 PM
Let it be over.

please
came in at 10am. was an hour late. can barely stay awake, caught myself dozing off a coupe times so far.

sophist

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 27, 2013, 12:51:02 PM
Let it be over.

please
came in at 10am. was an hour late. can barely stay awake, caught myself dozing off a coupe times so far.
Late night? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

emay

Quote from: sophist on September 27, 2013, 01:02:39 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 27, 2013, 12:51:02 PM
Let it be over.

please
Late night?

yupp. disco biscuits were in town last night and a lot of friends I havent seen in a while came into town. was up all night on the roof of my friends house over lookin the harbor.
made my way to 711 at some point in the early morning and stared at the big bite hotdogs spinning in that nest of oil and grease. I just couldnt do it, no apetite. pretty starving right now though but coffee might have to suffice.

sophist

I see.  Right on.  Well, the good news, you can crash tonight, or keep playing through and sleep on Sunday.  Either call is a good call. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Buffalo Budd

Totally phoning it in today.  Got cracked in the head yesterday by my longboard, split my head open and I have a doozy of a headache.  Just wanna go home and self medicate.
2 & 1/2 more hours.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: sophist on September 27, 2013, 01:26:56 PM
I see.  Right on.  Well, the good news, you can crash tonight, or keep playing through and sleep on Sunday.  Either call is a good call.

yeah, I was thinkin of hittin snark puppy tonight. i was gonna go to city bisco this weekend but I dont think im gonna make it tonight, might just go tomorrow.

Guyute

Is it OK to have a Long Trail Double IPA while on a conference call?
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Guyute on September 27, 2013, 02:29:48 PM

If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 27, 2013, 01:27:16 PM
Totally phoning it in today.  Got cracked in the head yesterday by my longboard, split my head open and I have a doozy of a headache.  Just wanna go home and self medicate.
2 & 1/2 more hours.

concussion?

shoreline99

Quote from: Guyute on September 27, 2013, 02:29:48 PM

:beerbang:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gah on September 27, 2013, 03:18:14 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 27, 2013, 01:27:16 PM
2 & 1/2 more hours.

concussion?

Nah, we're good.  No other symptoms, just a sore head.  I've definitiely had worse and not gone to the hospital.