News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Weird.
My office is on that map.

VA $l!m

one last trailer  per my hype before game unlocks tonight.
Here's a perfect overview of what the Division 2 game is for anyone interested.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

Despite D2 most likely going to suck up all my time there's also an insane amount of stuff coming for my other games this month.

Apex LEgends season 1 soon.
then around the 25th:
-Fallout 76 updates and pvp servers
-Battlefront large scale game mode + new reinformcements (arc trooopers/ Battle driods)
- Battelfield Battle Royal

ps- leaks show LAst of Us 2 coming in october, and Cyberpunk most likely early 2020(?)
plus new Star Wars game from Respawn (Apex) in the fall to be showcased at Star wars celebration in may. apparently one of the writers worked on Knights of the Old Republic... could be a winner.

emay

Damn D2 looks pretty awesome.

Might check out that new Sekiro game when it comes out in April

excited about the Last of Us 2 and Cyberpunk release rumors.

VA $l!m

yeah Sekiro def looks nice. Especially if you enjoy Dark souls type games.

ps- have to post the Battelfield BR trailer cause its a fun watch:

gainesvillegreen

I'm am really intrigued by the Sekiro. I'm a sucker for Samurai themed games. It looks gorgeous.
Souls games are not easy, but sounds like this might be more related to Bloodborne than "Soulsy"?
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

VA $l!m

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on March 14, 2019, 08:34:31 PM
I'm am really intrigued by the Sekiro. I'm a sucker for Samurai themed games. It looks gorgeous.
Souls games are not easy, but sounds like this might be more related to Bloodborne than "Soulsy"?
im no expert on their games, but from the vids i watched it has a different combat system altogether based on perfect parry and counter timing from what i understand.
in general it still follows the same world formula but their are a few things that make it a bit less punishing than souls like i believe you keep your progress when you die.
it def looked like a fun albeit still challenging game from what ive seen. definitely has a great aesthetic.

VA $l!m

just taking a 30 second break from playing Division 2 to say its phenominal.
Really a masterwork acheivement of development IMO.
i cant even remember what day it is... ive been playing non stop since friday.
Hopefully soon ill be able to talk more about why its so good in depth, but for now i gotta get back.

emay

Battlefront 2 almost takes up as much space on my PS as RDR2 now with all their updates.

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

SKill Ups reviews are more like documentaries than reviews. well worth the watch if you have the time, and he really gets at why Division 2 is such a develomental achievement better than i can explain.

IF you watch that video and the aesthetic of the game appeals to you in any way i highly recommend checking the game out for yourself even if your just a casual or solo player.
Especially if you ever were a fan of the original Clancy games or any strategic/tactical shooters of old and love dynamic open worlds.

VA $l!m

busy day.

-new Battlefield battle royal
-new Battlefront large scale game mode
-new Fallout 76 pvp survival pvp mode.

...and still knee deep in Division2.

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

I finally picked up Final Fantasy 14 (the mmo) about 3 weeks ago when it was on sale after 5 years of debating whether or not i'd enjoy getting into it, lol, and I'm having a blast.
Only regret is i wish I'd started playing a long time ago instead of some of my other mmo choices, but regardless the community is amazing and i already have a great guild.

Although I'm beset by the same issue I've ran into over the last few years in that certain console games have  started heavily relying on DISCORD for Voice Coms on console and i currently have no way of hooking up to it.

So, I'm seriously trying to figure out what exactly my options are to resolve this issue, but i'm stil sorta ignorant when it comes to these things.
1. - i don't have a smart phone or laptop/pc ATM.
2. - i won't be getting a phone w/ a contract anytime soon.

AFAIK all i need though is some sort of device i can download the app on and i'd be able to link through my wireless network, and some sort of headset...
If anyone here has some suggestions, or has used Discord for voice and coould tell me how simply i might  figure out the cheapest way to get it set up LMK.
-and If anyone has an old laptop or device that'd support it they dont want or something hit me up as well... I might just hit a pawn shop up and see what i can find IDK.

VA $l!m