News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Non-circulating shows

Started by jephrey, January 15, 2006, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

I saw this was mentioned before but I thought it might be nice as a sticky...  Maybe in the ISO forum so people know what NOT to ask for.  Maybe it should cover everything known, but 92-04 is a nice start.  From that other thread http://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,189.0.html, here's 92 on (with notes on a couple later ones).  I also wanted to include anything that was incomplete (like missing tracks) so if anyone can add anything, please do.

Most of these are from lists posted by thelot, I don't want to take credit for the work.

Shows and sets from '92 that do not circulate...
3-7 Set I
3-26
3-27 Set I
3-28 Set II
4-4 Set II
4-7 Set II
4-8
4-13 Set II
4-23
4-29 Set I
4-30 Set II
5-5 Set II
5-15
6-30
7-1
7-3
7-16 Set I
7-17
7-18
7-19
7-22
7-26
7-27
7-28
7-30
7-31
8-1
8-19
8-20
8-23
8-24
8-25
8-27
8-28
8-30

Shows and sets from '93 that do not circulate...
2-17-93
2-22-93
2-26-93 Set I
3-3-93
3-8-93
4-5-93
4-27-93 Set I

Shows and sets from '94 that do not circulate...
4-28-94
5-3-94 Set I
5-6-94 Set I
5-10-94 Set I
1994-11-28 (Some tracks missing)

Shows and sets from '95 that do not circulate...
5/14/1995 -- Supposedly a show from Fish's house.  Not really expected to circulate I suppose.
1995-06-25 (missing Amazing Grace)
7/13/1995 -- From Letterman, I didn't check if this was a first appearance.

Shows and sets from '96 that do not circulate...
7/2/1996 -- It was listed as uncirculated, but Phish only played a little with Santana as they were the opening act and rained out.  I'd scratch this from the list personally.

Shows and sets from '97 that do not circulate...
1997-03-05 -- From Letterman
1997-05-18 -- If you want to get anal.  This was a performance of the national anthem.
7-11-97
1997-06-06 I -- Brad Sands' house

Shows and sets from '99 that do not circulate...
6/24/1999 --  :roll:

So...  Have any of these bad-boys hit the streets?  Please include this list in ay reply with modifications so that the latest post contains the latest list... 

Thanks,

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ucusty

birdman

I have an analog copy of 5/3/94 I.  It's on an old XLII ...I picked this show up a week or so after the show.  So it is not uncirculated. I have no idea as to its lineage however.  If anyone wants to transfer the show let me know..

Paug FTMFW!

jasonsobel

hey, this is a good list to have.  I'll ask Dave Flaschner if he's got any of these on DAT for me to transfer :)
I've already asked him about Bozeman (11/28/94).  due to a blizzard, he didn't get into town until 11 ish, and hence, didn't tape the show.  I have a feeling we won't see a complete source of this one, unless they decide to release it.

on the other hand, if Joe (aka thelot) put this list together, I know he's friend's with Dave as well, so maybe Dave doesn't have these shows.  well, we'll see.
sing me back home before I die

jephrey

Yeah, Bozeman was my first show and I went to school there at the time.  I wish I was into the scene, but unfrotunately wasn't and don't have a clue where to find someone who may have it...  Maybe classmates.com?  Post a message to everyone who went there in 94 or something.  I don't know.  This should be released with a slew of other shows that have special guests.  Like a special guests LP release.  10 shows, each with a guest appearance, like the Kid Rock appearance, a Bob Gulotti show, etc.

Here's to hoping

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

thelot

Quote from: jasonsobel on January 16, 2006, 10:35:54 AM
hey, this is a good list to have. I'll ask Dave Flaschner if he's got any of these on DAT for me to transfer :)
I've already asked him about Bozeman (11/28/94). due to a blizzard, he didn't get into town until 11 ish, and hence, didn't tape the show. I have a feeling we won't see a complete source of this one, unless they decide to release it.

on the other hand, if Joe (aka thelot) put this list together, I know he's friend's with Dave as well, so maybe Dave doesn't have these shows. well, we'll see.

Dave might have some of these, or at the very least know someone who does.

sophist

Lets raid the PH Vault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-o
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

I'll drive the getaway car!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jephrey

I'll run like an antelope.  There should be a smiley that is an antelope.

Jephrey

sophist

i second that notion for an antelope icon

ucusty

we need antelope, lizard, and llama icons and whatever other animals i left out

antelope19

Multi beast, Posternutbag, BBFCM, Camel, Sloth........ :roll:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

dont forget the mocking bird!!!!!  That icon should be a jeff daniels and jim carey picture.

VA $l!m

can we just get some new  smileys?!?!?!
my AFRo is getting tired- :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-P
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-