News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Live Bait Vol. 14

Started by emay, July 02, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: ph92 on July 13, 2018, 04:29:09 PM
Quote from: anthrax on July 13, 2018, 03:08:53 PM
i thought this was interesting.  some guy over on PT spend a lot of time organizing this...

QuoteTheRealMrCompletely said:
"Bait and Switch" version 1

A chronological playlist-style FLAC compilation of all the Live Baits and similar bonus disk releases (those composed of various tracks) including So Inclined, I-90s, Left Nuts, Wisconsin Edition, Road to Vegas and maybe another one I'm forgetting. I retagged them with the date as the Album, sorted them by that column, redid the track number tags into that new order and renamed the tracks to match; then went in and adjusted several places where tracks from the same show were in the wrong performance order, then finally re-cleaned up the tags and naming.

Obviously if you have all this it's redundant. I just like listening to them this way and thought some others might as well.

186 tracks, 15.8 gigs

due to a flaw in Google Drive I recommend DL'ing in multiple zip files, perhaps 25ish tracks per zip

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Py3VdGr7zeKFEiXv4Jc7aGUBcHN-NWWq

I'm going to go through the FTA FLACs I can find at some point and see if they sound good enough to add in, maybe so, maybe not

if you find errors or have anything I'm missing in lossless that should be in here, let me know.

thank you to the poster(s?) in the previous thread who provided missing material to complete the project along with voopa and sumodie for further assistance
Thanks for the heads up, I was just thinking about buying the Live Baits I missed over the years

That's weird behavior.

VA $l!m

Quote from: khalpin on July 03, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 03, 2018, 10:21:59 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 03, 2018, 09:27:08 PM
Quote from: anthrax on July 03, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
finally!  i can't wait to crank this hood and see if i can hear the sound of hard plastic smacking against heads!!

Those big glowsticks?

F'ing painful.
The chumps on the lawn claim revenge on the fans with the good seats.
social justice
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-