News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

:-D

I believed it until the ripping one man's arm off and beating the other guy with it part.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ytowndan

Quote from: pcr3 on November 14, 2017, 02:42:50 PM
:-D

I believed it until the ripping one man's arm off and beating the other guy with it part.

Yep.  It's funny how you have to take that scenario all the way to limb-ripping in order to let your readers know it's a joke.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sls.stormyrider

True
I think sodomizes man with walking stick might be a clue

But then again, this is Ginger Baker we're talking about
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

pcr3

Quote from: slslbs on November 14, 2017, 06:45:19 PM
True
I think sodomizes man with walking stick might be a clue

But then again, this is Ginger Baker we're talking about

Yeah, that wasn't enough for me, but the arm thing...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VDB

Surely there are a few zeroes missing from the square footage.
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

khalpin

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 16, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
:-o
That is crazy!!!

if by crazy you mean hilarious, amirite?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

(well, not the people getting injured part, that's not funny....but if it were a cartoon.... :hereitisyousentimentalbastard )
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

birdman

Quote from: gah on March 16, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 16, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
:-o
That is crazy!!!

if by crazy you mean hilarious, amirite?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

(well, not the people getting injured part, that's not funny....but if it were a cartoon.... :hereitisyousentimentalbastard )
kudos to those bailing off a  chair lift traveling backwards downhill. It obviously better than the alternative but that takes balls. I suspect putin and trump have something to do with this
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd