News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/8/25-28 Lockn' Music Festival, Arrington, VA

Started by phil, February 29, 2016, 11:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Who's in for some Virginia partying?!?

Phil
RJ
Igbo
Barnesy
McGrupp
emayPhishyMD
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

Igbo

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

rowjimmy

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

khalpin

I'm in.  Sort of a mid-life crisis/recapturing my youth on roughly the 20th anniversary of the Clifford Ball, which was one of the greatest weekends of my life.  Going to the show with the same gang.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: khalpin on July 09, 2016, 06:05:25 PM
I'm in.  Sort of a mid-life crisis/recapturing my youth on roughly the 20th anniversary of the Clifford Ball, which was one of the greatest weekends of my life.  Going to the show with the same gang.

Sums up every 3.0 SPAC run.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

emay

saw that this morning, knew they were gonna get some Phish members. Fishman and Russo! Thats gonna be a interesting backbone for this Phil n friends. With the string dusters though? Even more interesting....seems like that kinda limits their song selections but we'll see. Sunday night looks good too wouldnt be surprised to see Mike or Trey sit in for some songs there too.
Either way im stoked!

PIE-GUY

I may pony up for whatever the whole weekend webcast costs. I'm gonna wanna watch just about every set by almost every band.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Very excited for these Phil sets.
I think we're talking to Chris Pandolfi from the Stringdusters today (HFPod Quick Hit from last night's show). Dude's gotta be psyched. He's a big Phish & Dead fan.

anthrax

Quote from: PGLHAH on July 21, 2016, 11:12:10 AM
I may pony up for whatever the whole weekend webcast costs. I'm gonna wanna watch just about every set by almost every band.

i'm sure that will be an option.  what do ya think?  $150 for the entire weekend??