News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3000 posts

Started by Ri©h, May 14, 2009, 10:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

Well... today was interesting to say the least. Was having massive back spams this morning that were out of this world painful. Took some meds and crashed out. Woke up and felt a little better. Had some food and fired up my dirt bike to go for a ride. Yeah I know... real stupid when you have a bad back but I have cabin fever so I had to get out and ride. Went way the hell out in the desert and had a pretty nasty crash. Some heavy duty road rash... all up my right side. Now I really hurt. Took it easy on the way back home but my back pain is getting to the point of taking away my pleasures in life and it sucks ass. Got home and doped up to kill the annihilation inside my body. Damn...

[/end stupid blog]

Anyhow, I figured I'd take this opportunity to cool my engines and try to make a little peace with anyone that I've offended. I'm just not "feeling it" like I used to around here and a lot of that is my fault. But I really want to continue to be a part of this community. I've known some off you a really long time (I'm looking at you rj, matt, ikki, and tet) and don't want to lose the friendships we started so long ago. So I'll keep this short. My heart goes out to all of you. I'm rough and grumbly sometimes but I mean well. Don't take me too seriously all the time. I'm a stubborn, opinionated Irishman that is often misunderstood. Peace.

I love this place and it's growth from a tiny private room of friends to a place where all are invited. It blows my mind what this has turned into. Good job guys.  :-)

Peace and 3000,
Rich

Blaise

+k, I hope you feel better

PhishPhan

Welcome to the 3000 club, oh wait...Congrats on entering the 3000 club! +k

Caravan2001

Only 500 more and you'll be able to access the secret 3500 posts board  :wink:

Tough luck on the back homepiece....feel better

Poster Nutbag

Yes!! Congrats on reaching the milestone of 3000 post club... +K for you...   :beers:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Hicks

Right on man, I appreciate the shout out. 

I can be a bastard too so I can accept my share of the blame when it comes to rough interactions.

Hope you feel better soon.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Wait, there's a 3500 post board?1?!  :?

Rift

I hear that Rich is a real dick and that the 3500 post board is overrated.  :-D
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

gah

Quote from: Rift on May 18, 2009, 11:40:01 PM

and? what's your point?

Rift

Quote from: goodabouthood on May 18, 2009, 11:42:25 PM

and? what's your point?

I have no idea.

shoot me some karma, yo!
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

gah

Quote from: Rift on May 18, 2009, 11:47:11 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on May 18, 2009, 11:42:25 PM

and? what's your point?

I have no idea.

shoot me some karma, yo!

whatever d00d. seriously. do you even know what karma means? it is a way to spiritual enlightenment, and you my friend, are no where near that with 2 posts! try again.

Rift

Awww shucks...  :-(

Karma is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

In these systems, the effects of all deeds are viewed as actively shaping past, present, and future experiences. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala.

Heavy.

Wikipedia is the shizz, yo.

Play_It_Leo

I heard you have to have >3500 posts to see everyone's avatars again.  :-)
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.