News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-02-22 - Riviera Maya, Mexico - LST

Started by PIE-GUY, February 22, 2019, 08:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

2019-02-22 - Riviera Maya, Mexico

Set 1:

YEM, Turtle in the Clouds, 46 Days, NMINML, Emotional Rescue!, Tube, Shade, Saw It Again

Set 2:

Set Your Soul Free, Mercury->Slave to the Traffic Light, Possum, Sanity->Walk Away

Encore:

More

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Another heavy hitter out of the gates.
15 show gap.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 22, 2019, 08:21:59 PM
I'll help out bud!

I was kinda drunk before the first notes were played. That's all I'm saying. Gonna be working through a growler of goodness... just finished two Fred Flintstone sized beef ribs. My eyes may not stay opened late enough for this one. Got a great stream to watch, tho. And YEM opener is always a good sign.

PIE-GUY

ytowndan

Man, I fucking love these new songs so much.   :beers:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 22, 2019, 08:30:16 PM
I'll help out bud!

I was kinda drunk before the first notes were played. That's all I'm saying. Gonna be working through a growler of goodness... just finished two Fred Flintstone sized beef ribs. My eyes may not stay opened late enough for this one. Got a great stream to watch, tho. And YEM opener is always a good sign.

Well, I'm in a similar boat but I can guarantee I'll finish her off.

emay

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 22, 2019, 08:40:02 PM
I'll help out bud!

With the beer or the two giant beef ribs?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 22, 2019, 08:46:35 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 22, 2019, 08:40:02 PM
I'll help out bud!

With the beer or the two giant beef ribs?

The beer and steak fajitas, watching the Raps and keeping an eye on FTR so we got ya is all I'm saying.

WhatstheUse?

Sup y'all! Little first set jammin' in this NMINML ay?!
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

emay

Buffalo Budd