News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

If anyone going to curveball wanted to pick up a copy of SSP for me, I'll gladly pay for cost + shipping...
:music:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

If I'm reading this tweet from Dry Goods right you can buy more than one copy of the record per person! I have a feeling my birthday wish will come true and I'll end up with a copy!

https://twitter.com/phishdrygoods/status/1025083204145999872
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

interesting...so they have like 850 prints? and only the first 100 are screen print it sounds like.

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on August 02, 2018, 07:54:27 PM
interesting...so they have like 850 prints? and only the first 100 are screen print it sounds like.

I think they're all the same and only the first 100 are free. After that they're pay to play.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 02, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

I think they're all the same and only the first 100 are free. After that they're pay to play.

Damn you think the typical 50$?

mehead

This.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on August 02, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

Damn you think the typical 50$?

Well, the Welker that came with Rift made that copy an additional $20 more than the standard black version that cam out later. But with this print being even more limited, I wouldn't be surprised by a $50 price tag on it.

August

I'll trade the Welker Approaching a Rift print for a SSP.
Just need the vinyl.

rowjimmy

Definitely not going to hurt myself to get that print.
It's pretty sick, but I'm not gonna hang it.

I have been slowly acquiring some cool shit lately. New releases from Daniel Bachman, Prana Crafter, Garcia Peoples, & Nathan Salsburg.
Plus some used bluegrass.

mattstick

Gillian Welch is slowly releasing her back catalog I guess?

This is pretty much essential...

https://store.aconyrecords.com/products/soul-journey-lp

Caravan2001

Quote from: mattstick on August 13, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Gillian Welch is slowly releasing her back catalog I guess?

This is pretty much essential...

https://store.aconyrecords.com/products/soul-journey-lp
I have Harrow and the Harvest which they cut on the same equipment they are cutting this with  and it is honestly one of the best sounding albums I own.  It sounds unreal and I will def be buying this.

mistercharlie

The new Ty Segall album is up for preorder. He does a St. Stephen cover on it! It's all covers.

https://intheredrecords.com/products/ty-segall-fudge-sandwich

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 05, 2018, 09:03:48 PM
The new Ty Segall album is up for preorder. He does a St. Stephen cover on it! It's all covers.

https://intheredrecords.com/products/ty-segall-fudge-sandwich

Ordered the shit out of that.

mistercharlie

For those interested in them, the first 5 King Gizzard albums have been repressed and go on sale tonight at 7pm EST. I plan on grabbing at least Float Along - Full Your Lungs and Oddments.

www.flightlessrecords.com

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 13, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
For those interested in them, the first 5 King Gizzard albums have been repressed and go on sale tonight at 7pm EST. I plan on grabbing at least Float Along - Full Your Lungs and Oddments.

www.flightlessrecords.com

Dang forgot about this and all gone already, did you score?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.