News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Picture LOST

Started by mistercharlie, May 05, 2010, 06:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I used to love the 'Picture a Phish Song' thread and was trying to think of other topics that a number of us like enough to participate in a fun outing into Picturing things. I thought about The Simpsons, The Big Lebowski and LOST. I picked LOST. The picture should lead you to a LOST Person or Thing

Here's the first one:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

that birdbath really tied the room together, did it not

mistercharlie

Alright, this was a dumb that idea that I had here.  :|

I just saw that Four Toad Statue and thought it was funny.

/thread
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.