News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Today I like..........

that i finally got my 6/4's!!!

:banana: :banana:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

VA $l!m

rocked the nap today.
most of mine involve falling asleep to dark stars or other ones.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

PhishPhan

Left work around noon and napped until around three o'clock. Napping seems to be pretty popular.

gah

yes, just woke up from a 2.5 hour nap myself. very refreshing! now i like, packing for the weekend!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

birdman

Today I like....that it's almost tomorrrow
Paug FTMFW!

mbw

going to see my buddies band tonight, scary spider
http://www.scaryspider.net/
waking up early to catch a flight to boston.....
:mrgreen:

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: birdman on May 29, 2009, 09:30:55 PM
Today I like....that it's almost tomorrrow

:banana: :phish: :banana: :phish:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

thechad

With my days right now starting at 8am with a 3 hour class, then being at work until 11:30 coming home and doing homework for a couple of hours, if I don't catch some zzz's between class and work I just wouldn't make it through the day.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

ytowndan

When I fall asleep, I'm done.  I can't nap without becoming useless for the remainder of the day.   

My days are saved by coffee with double shots of espresso. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

thechad

Quote from: ytowndan on May 30, 2009, 01:55:06 AM
When I fall asleep, I'm done.  I can't nap without becoming useless for the remainder of the day.   

I used to be that way, but now I'm old.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

gah

Quote from: thechad on May 30, 2009, 02:45:01 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on May 30, 2009, 01:55:06 AM

I used to be that way, but now I'm old.

dude! 32 isn't old!

thechad

Well, alright, now that I'm older I'm that way.

gah

Quote from: thechad on May 30, 2009, 11:41:33 AM
Well, alright, now that I'm older I'm that way.

ha ha, it's all good. i was just busting your chops cause i'm 32 too, and don't think of myself as "old". maybe my use of "bustin your chops" makes me old though! ha ha ha!

I can't help it, i'm leaving work, heading to my buddies house and we're off to the airport!!! wheres that i like thread...oh we're in it!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 30, 2009, 01:13:03 PM
...that I finally got off of my ass and began demo on the downstairs bathroom.

nab

Getting together with JimmyWilson tonight to bbq some local cow meat and drink beers on an 80 degree plus day.