News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Server migration

Started by guyforget, October 18, 2005, 10:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

week4paug.net is currently in route to a newer, bigger, badder, faster, and better server.  Until the DNS propogates this server will be known as ghost.week4paug.net in your browsers, but as soon as DNS propogates you will be able to simply use week4paug.net again.  All of your old bookmarks and links should work like they used to.  I would recommend not even using the ghost.week4paug.net URL and just trying week4paug.net like always until you stop seeing the redirect that you probably see now.  Once you stop seeing the redirect you know that  DNS has propogated across the internet to your DNS servers and you will hopefully never notice the difference between the two servers. 

Please let me know of any bugs, problems, gripes, or complaints that you may encounter. 

-AD_

August

VA $l!m

already fixed----that was fast!!

once again Guyforget is Bigger, Badder, Faster, & Better than all the rest!!!!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jedifunk

yo, this shit is MAD FAST!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

yeah, so far we are pretty happy with this new server.  we got more RAM, HD space, and processor speed than before, and it actually works properly now without giving us random errors on the back-end of things... 

week4paug.net  just got a whole lot more gooder  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

guyforget

DNS is propogating across most of the internet it seems.  Im going to give it a few more days until I switch all of the links over from ghost.week4paug.net to week4paug.net though (notice when you click a link it still has ghost?).

No one has msg'd me with any problems yet so Ill assume that everyone has had a smooth transition.  Good stuff. 
-AD_

guyforget

OK folks - Ive switched the forum url back to week4paug.net instead of ghost.week4paug.net

If you notice that when you click links you get errors or you are still getting the redirect page you will still need to use ghost.week4paug.net but I really dont think that anyone out there should be seeing the old server. 

Please email or msg me via these forums if you notice any problems.  My email addy is in my sig. 
-AD_