News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

my first pollock!

Started by AfterMidnight, November 09, 2009, 05:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mattstick on November 12, 2009, 11:16:46 AM

Trey knows how good it's going to look when he takes off his jacket during the breakdown in Tweezer... it's going to look so good it needs to be 3D.

That's almost as good as the fist bump from Deer Creek between Page and Trey after the Tweezer.

I didn't hear about this yet, do you have a vid?

mattstick

whyweigh5.0

shit gets serious when you take your jacket off
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

fauxpaxfauxreal

Please tell me he took the jacket off, whirled it around his head like a helicopter and hurled it into the front row.

whatapiper

Quote from: roggae on November 10, 2009, 11:33:41 AM
Quote from: mattstick on November 10, 2009, 11:23:16 AM

There definitely hasn't been a really good Pollock after 2003, his work in 2003 is up for debate.

wow!  seriously?  i'd have to disagree, but you know what they say about arguing on the internet:

thats just wrong
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.

sophist

Quote from: whatapiper on November 13, 2009, 01:20:21 AM
Quote from: roggae on November 10, 2009, 11:33:41 AM
Quote from: mattstick on November 10, 2009, 11:23:16 AM

There definitely hasn't been a really good Pollock after 2003, his work in 2003 is up for debate.

wow!  seriously?  i'd have to disagree, but you know what they say about arguing on the internet:

thats just wrong
no, no it's quite right actually.   :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!