News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/12/28-31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Started by WhatstheUse?, October 03, 2016, 09:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 06, 2016, 06:27:56 PM
You thinking about coming down BB?! DO IT! The ticket's all yours if so...

I'm really considering it, like 90%. I have my wife pretty much convinced but I need to find her a ticket. So I'm keeping an eye on cashortrade and stubhub (worst case scenario). Once we're in, it doesn't matter where our seats are at MSG, right?
Never done a NYE before so it would be a dream come true for me on so many levels.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 07, 2016, 08:26:23 AM

I'm really considering it, like 90%. I have my wife pretty much convinced but I need to find her a ticket. So I'm keeping an eye on cashortrade and stubhub (worst case scenario). Once we're in, it doesn't matter where our seats are at MSG, right?
Never done a NYE before so it would be a dream come true for me on so many levels.

Paug crew owns a section behind the stage. Just get yourself inside and you'll be in good shape.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Cool.  I'll hang onto a NYE for you until further notice.

Birdman, I got a 30th and NYE for you.

sunrise, I got a NYE for you.

That leaves me with one extra 29th - Any takers?
Bring in the dude!

danje

zimbra

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 07, 2016, 10:00:33 AM

Scotty - still have that extra? The lady and I need 1x 29/30 then my crew needs 2x 31.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: zimbra on November 21, 2016, 03:06:05 PM

Scotty - still have that extra? The lady and I need 1x 29/30 then my crew needs 2x 31.

Still got it. 29th is yours!
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

birdman

Quote from: McGrupp on November 21, 2016, 04:24:46 PM
Thinking about going up for the 28th only!
Wtf?
It's like walking out before you even (thought about)  putting the condom on.
Paug FTMFW!

McGrupp

Quote from: birdman on November 21, 2016, 07:39:35 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on November 21, 2016, 04:24:46 PM
Thinking about going up for the 28th only!
Wtf?
It's like walking out before you even (thought about)  putting the condom on.

i know right.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

So after a week of Christmas shopping and partying, this is seeming more and more of an impossibility.
I also tried to recruit a few people to drive down to save where I could and no one was in a position to make it happen this year.
It's really frustrating but I'm gonna have to pull out as I wanna give you enough time to unload your extra.
Such a piss off.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 27, 2016, 02:58:44 PM

So after a week of Christmas shopping and partying, this is seeming more and more of an impossibility.
I also tried to recruit a few people to drive down to save where I could and no one was in a position to make it happen this year.
It's really frustrating but I'm gonna have to pull out as I wanna give you enough time to unload your extra.
Such a piss off.

Bummer! Thanks for letting me know!
Bring in the dude!

zimbra

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 27, 2016, 06:15:54 PM

Such a piss off.

Scott I really need that 12/31 if you have it still!?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: zimbra on November 28, 2016, 08:15:16 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 27, 2016, 06:15:54 PM

Such a piss off.

Scott I really need that 12/31 if you have it still!?

Superfreakie was actually next in line for that ticket after Budd.  Still need that SF?
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

re-release today for the Madison Club.  behind the stage, but dope club seats.  28 and 29 still on sale.  Grabbed some so I have the option.