News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Clifford Ball 7 DVD Set drops now

Started by mattstick, January 07, 2009, 11:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

For an extra hidden goodie on this DVD hit the "enter" button (I'm watching it on my computer, not sure what you hit on a DVD player) at around 54:20 of disc 5 during the antelope jam when the gymnast comes onstage and does her acrobatics rope thingy....

Bring in the dude!

hoodie22

Its now going on Amazon.com for $50 too.
Glad I saved my amazon gift cards from xmas, so now I can actually afford it.  :-)

westcider

I love the passage from 36:00-39:30 in the soundcheck, really good stuff.

oh, and no glider   :cry:

blatboom

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 02, 2009, 11:24:58 PM
For an extra hidden goodie on this DVD hit the "enter" button (I'm watching it on my computer, not sure what you hit on a DVD player) at around 54:20 of disc 5 during the antelope jam when the gymnast comes onstage and does her acrobatics rope thingy....

most DVD remotes have an enter button also that works for easter eggs like that.
thanks for the heads up.  I wonder if there are more..

bonebo

Quote from: blatboom on March 03, 2009, 12:08:49 PM

most DVD remotes have an enter button also that works for easter eggs like that.

Is there an easy way to check other than constantly hitting the enter button ? ......

Just digging into this now, so much for getting anything done today !  :roll:
...sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...

Caravan2001

got a ton of goodies in my pack that came today...just no glider!

mattstick

I was really hoping to watch some of this on the plane to Hampton... probably not too likely at this point.

khalpin

Quote from: bonebo on March 03, 2009, 12:26:24 PM
Quote from: blatboom on March 03, 2009, 12:08:49 PM

Is there an easy way to check other than constantly hitting the enter button ? ......

Just digging into this now, so much for getting anything done today !  :roll:
There's also one about 6:30 into The Curtain.  Same thing.  Hit the enter button.

redrum

i just found it accidentally by pressing "play" watching it in my dvd player.
i was rewinding it just to get a better look at the chick when she was getting off  the rope.

btw, i'm psyched that this set is edited differently than the previously circulated version.

+K to the :phish:

:clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

blatboom

sounds like they've redeemed themselves from that shitty Roxy release.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: blatboom on March 03, 2009, 10:32:14 PM
sounds like they've redeemed themselves from that shitty Roxy release.
yeeeppp
Bring in the dude!

blatboom

I'm expecting a ripe mailbox tomorrow  8-)

nab

twatts

What a freekin' load of crap...  The whole reason I preordered was to get the free bonus junk - the glider, wristbands, whatever...  All they sent me were the wristbands - MF, I got those when I went to the show the first time around!  What they hell am I going to do with a second set???  Where is my glider dammit??? 

So, anybody want to buy a pair of unused PH Clifford Ball wristbands???  $30 - the difference between the Pre-Order price and the Best Buy price... 

T

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

shoreline99

Quote from: twatts on March 04, 2009, 02:08:28 PM
What a freekin' load of crap...  The whole reason I preordered was to get the free bonus junk - the glider, wristbands, whatever...  All they sent me were the wristbands - MF, I got those when I went to the show the first time around!  What they hell am I going to do with a second set???  Where is my glider dammit??? 

So, anybody want to buy a pair of unused PH Clifford Ball wristbands???  $30 - the difference between the Pre-Order price and the Best Buy price... 

T

Yeah, i was pretty pissed about that.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.