News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Week4paug Needs [Suggestion Box]

Started by ucusty, November 09, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ucusty

a section devoted to sports!!!

:clap:

jedifunk

sports rule!  i love this time of year!  NFL in full swing... League football (serie a, premiership, ligue, premiera, etc), UEFA Cup, Champions league.... NBA just started... college hoops start soon!  college football is taking shape!  NHL is up and running!  NO BASEBALL!

fall fucking rules for sports!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: jedifunk on November 09, 2006, 11:30:09 AM
League football (serie a, premiership, ligue, premiera, etc), UEFA Cup, Champions league....

That's my boy!   :-D

Also, not to highjack, but a sticky on music theory, discussion for learning Phish (and other related band) songs, teaching music, etc...might be beneficial. 

guyforget

Aight...  Ill sticky for a week and we'll see what suggestions we come up with. 

I know that both tet and I are pretty enthusiastic about sports...  and mattstick is into sports....

But what else could we use?
-AD_

ucusty

jonyem

Maybe a sticky in the Tech section that has links to articles and how-to's of seeding, that only the Mods can alter.

And how about a FAQ for n00bs?

August

ucusty

maybe we could put a countdown of sorts, marking how much $$$ has been donated to the server and how much more $$$ is needed to be meet the montly goal

danje

I would like a noob's guide to Phish shows. I don't know which shows are sick and which are not, and although I wish I had the time to listen to them all, I don't. I realize this would be opinions and what not, but it could be an amazing resource for us new comers.

White_Bandana

Thanks for the search function! I almost started started a thread about sports! anybody watching the Rutgers Louisville game? It's great game!!!

guyforget

Quote from: White_Bandana on November 09, 2006, 10:24:48 PM
Thanks for the search function! I almost started started a thread about sports! anybody watching the Rutgers Louisville game? It's great game!!!

http://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,4499.0.html
-AD_

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: jonyem on November 09, 2006, 12:34:16 PM
And how about a FAQ for n00bs?
great idea- and maybe an "introduce yourself" thread to go along with it
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

jonyem

Quote from: slslbs on November 09, 2006, 11:54:02 PM
great idea- and maybe an "introduce yourself" thread to go along with it

Nice, I like that too.

rowjimmy

Quote from: jonyem on November 09, 2006, 11:57:21 PM
Nice, I like that too.

Yeah. that way all of the Hazing can go on in one place.

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 10, 2006, 02:40:07 PM
Yeah. that way all of the Hazing can go on in one place.
:clap:
*applies for mod position for n00b section of forums  :evil:

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!