News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

song pages completed

Started by tet, August 12, 2006, 11:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

First Tube
Farmhouse
Split Open & Melt (needs more stats entered)
If I Could (just added this myself, working on stats a bit right now)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

Good thread choice...  Hopefully I can get some time to do more year pages, and also can (hopefully with help) finish some of the details pages for 2000.  There's like 10 more to go.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

Farmhouse was not complete... Until now. 

I ran across something.  We won't note soundchecks, but should note all appearances in front of an audience, so I included the May 2000 performances with proper stats.  Even if played as part of an interview, I think they should be included, because technically, there was an audience.  A studio audience as well as listeners.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

Um, I did Twist and noticed some things with Antelope and Split.  Go to the "songs" page and check my notes...  I'll be working on these and trying to get time to add a few more.  I'm kinda going down the May 15, 2000 show for order, so the next songs to go in will be

Heavy Things, Back on the Train, Piper, The Inlaw Josie Wales, Bug, Gotta Jibboo

I'm feelin' it.  We're gettin it done.  You guys did some good work on the band members pages and pedals page.  Things are shaping up nicely.  I think as we're moving along, things are going faster and we'll be able to parade the wiki around by end of year...  I say we all make the logo our avatar on this and other boards to advertise!

anyhow, looking good.

J

tet

i was gonna hold off on doing that with the logo for a bit, but yeah, that was the plan :)
-Phish

jephrey

That's what I was saying...  Later, when we're ready.

Heavy Things is in!!!

J

disco

I've have been the poster boy for slacker here, pair that with some big mail trades and you've got a recipe for, well... nothing. I'll try to finish melt before the weekend. Is there an easier way to add date and "song before" and "song after", if not, its back to the plug & chug
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

jephrey

yeah, it's p&c, but maybe putting it into a txt or doc would ease the pain?

jephrey

tet

-Phish

jephrey

Piper!

83 times played.  Took me about an hour.  How can we rally the troops?  I'm trying to lead by example here.  The framework is looking great and things are starting to shape up. 

It'd be nice to have a couple years complete, a few tours from those years, about 30-50 songs, about 30-50 venues, fix the stats on the year pages (that's probably me for the most part), enter some other cool things about some songs and of course some bio pages at least fairly detailed.

I think it'd be great to just let the world know, but I hope that people will want to come back.  Since most won't contribute, there should be something to come back for right?

Let's kill this biatch.

J

jephrey

Alright, I Gotta Jibboo...  I also updated Meatstick to the standard of the other song pages and fixed a couple errors on the First Tube and Heavy Things pages.

Someone please help me do this stuff.  Not that I don't like it...

J

tet

i'll have to look at what i did wrong on Meatstick... 

i will be helping out when i have some time.  today is "clear 100 gigs of HD space day" for me, so i should be around the computer a bit.  hopefully i'll have the motivation to go and do some wiki stuff.
-Phish

jephrey

I'm also in clear-space and convert to new iPod format mode.  Luckily I only collect The Office and Lost and have a couple movies.  Movies may have to wait.  I'm not sure if QT will convert dvds to the format, and handbrake doesn't have the updated profile yet (unless I'm missing some settings).

It's little stuff on Meatstick.  Instead of "Lyrics" "Dance" and "Japanese Lyrics" being sections, I made them bullets under music resources.  It's a one of a kind but I thought it followed suit.  Then, I converted the Open set two which was italicised to just "Set 2 Opener" (and all other Opener/Closer thingys.)

You did do something in that one that I haven't done to any tunes yet, and that's leave good notes for each performance.  I thought about it, but haven't done it yet.

J

tet

i specifically made the Meatstick headers like that, so i can link to Japanese lyrics from the show notes and such.  the dance too...  it won't take the #tags otherwise.
-Phish