News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RAQ?

Started by AfterMidnight, October 02, 2007, 09:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: keeb333 on January 04, 2008, 09:13:46 AM
Quote from: caravan2001 on January 03, 2008, 09:44:42 PM
nice....wish I was closer to TN, and was rich and didn't have a baby...then I would have gone for sure....glad it was good....how many people were there?

Ya, this was probably the first time in the last 10 years that my wife and I have gone out for NYE (due to kids and $$)...We were lucky to have an good, inexpensive show dropped at our doorstep! (They played the 30th too, but we could only do one show)

The place was not sold out, there were maybe 300-500 people there, but they all seemed to be loving it...We talked to a lot of people who had traveled from the NE just for the 2 days of Raq.

nice.....

JimmyWilson

Quote from: MarkDavidson on October 07, 2007, 03:03:32 PM
do kids tour with these guys at all?

i have done short runs (3-5 shows).  they have come a long way in just a few short years and are the only band out there right now that keeps me wanting more (kind of like how I felt with Phish).  went to Knoxville for their NYE shows and had a great time.  plus most of the people I have met are really good folks

nab

Did you make the show at The Other Side this fall?

JimmyWilson

Quote from: nab on February 04, 2008, 11:26:10 PM
Did you make the show at The Other Side this fall?

i did.  not the best turnout, to say the least.  did you?

nab

Sure did.

I got the go ahead from the wife for a night out.  I showed up at what I thought was the start time according to the posters.  I was there alone; I didn't know anyone who wanted to go or was free to.  I showed up early expecting a good turnout and got really good and drunk before the show started an hour and a half after when it was supposed to.  I really enjoyed the Brother From Another Mother opener and the Push the Little Daisies cover, but alas, I was too drunk by the end of the first set to stick around for the second.  I'd definitely catch them again though, but I don't know if they will be coming back around here again after the turnout they got.  Too bad.

Casey Lenahan

They were supposed to play Buffalo first show of the tour, but it got rescheduled to march 15
I owe Aug $20