News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: Grateful Dead cd's

Started by gah, August 31, 2012, 09:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmitchell

I have quite a few cds or dvds that I started archiving on.  I realized after I got though '73 or '74 that I was archiving shows that I had tagged, and I really have no use for the discs.  If I can find them they are all yours.  If you or anyone else is interested, let me know.

Jeff
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: goodabouthood on September 02, 2012, 06:44:35 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on September 02, 2012, 06:30:23 PM
GAH, PM me your addy and I will drop a mother load on you. I don't listen to any of my CD's anymore and have all of them ripped into flac and on my drives now so they are no longer of use to me aside from the liner notes which I've read a thousand times.

sweet baby jesus!  :crazy:  :banana:  :rawk:  :music:  :crazy:

I was gonna kick ya down a spindle but I think you're in pretty good hands with SF.  I heard he has a couple of shows.  Let me know if you do want anything extra, you hooked me up with that 97  :phish: it's the least I could do.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 19, 2012, 03:39:57 PM
GAH, PM me your addy and I will drop a mother load on you. I don't listen to any of my CD's anymore and have all of them ripped into flac and on my drives now so they are no longer of use to me aside from the liner notes which I've read a thousand times.

I was gonna kick ya down a spindle but I think you're in pretty good hands with SF.  I heard he has a couple of shows.  Let me know if you do want anything extra, you hooked me up with that 97  :phish: it's the least I could do.

I completely forgot to mail his discs. I'm sending him all my Dicks Picks and official CD's. I have no more burned shows, I tossed those years ago.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

A couple years back, some dude who worked with a friend of mine kicked me down 450 shows on cds, all labelled with source and track listings.  Pretty sweet deal.
This was of course in addition to the DVD spindles I already had of shows not labelled or anything.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 19, 2012, 05:50:26 PM

I completely forgot to mail his discs. I'm sending him all my Dicks Picks and official CD's. I have no more burned shows, I tossed those years ago.

No worries! Barnsey hooked me up with a spindle of some 68, 70, 72, 77 and a couple jerry shows, that I've worked about half way through at this point, and have been keeping me busy. But if you get some time, I'd love any of those those DP's!

Hells yeah man. I've been loving the 72 shows, so anything you have that you want to part with, or any era really, I'd be happy to take off your hands.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

^^^I'll take a look this weekend.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

jmitchell

The discs I have are still up for grabs.  1971-08-06 through 1984-04-04? burned to dvd.  shn/flac some of the flacs have been tagged.  I have absolutely no use for them, and would love to find a home for them.  400+ dvds
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552