News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 03, 2009, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on December 03, 2009, 05:24:11 PM
I wouldn't do that.  I would print one out for myself though.  If they catch me just show them my real ticket and tell them that I found this one on the floor

Good move.  I didn't figure you would do it, but I didn't want you to go all  :wtu: on dat azz.

using my photoshopped ticket to get on the floor was A BREEZE for me last night.

the security only glances @ it for a split second and you're in!
Bring in the dude!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 03, 2009, 05:50:42 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 03, 2009, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on December 03, 2009, 05:24:11 PM
I wouldn't do that.  I would print one out for myself though.  If they catch me just show them my real ticket and tell them that I found this one on the floor

Good move.  I didn't figure you would do it, but I didn't want you to go all  :wtu: on dat azz.

using my photoshopped ticket to get on the floor was A BREEZE for me last night.

the security only glances @ it for a split second and you're in!

Was that you in Why Weigh's  :banana: costume?

shoreline99

Almost got shown the door for a bogus floor ticket tonight. Had to jump and run. Didn't get caught and made it to meet.up w/ WTU and G. Augusto...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gah

Quote from: shoreline99 on December 04, 2009, 12:34:28 AM
Almost got shown the door for a bogus floor ticket tonight. Had to jump and run. Didn't get caught and made it to meet.up w/ WTU and G. Augusto...

I take my last post back from another thread, you're the cheeky bastard!  :wink: :lol: good job!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Superfreakie

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on December 03, 2009, 02:26:51 PM
But it seems like there is always someone like this next to me at every show

Can't let it bother me too much though.  Roll with the punches

Or you could start throwing punches  :evil:  :lol:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

shoreline99

Usher dragged us to the the actual seats. Someone else was there and they compared tickets. We ditched out when he told us to wait there while he checked things out...

messengerbird

Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

Didn't make it back to meet up with you guys.. Caught up with antelope, whatapiper, g. augusto & wtu.. enjoy tomorrow night!!

Marmar

chick in shot # 2 is a spunion....

silly custies! :clap:
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

cleech74

This photo has so much going on.

Spunion blocking out Lope's O's tee, and the thumbsucker 2 rows back of him, are sensory overload enough.

Partially blind from all this.  Thanks. :-P
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

khalpin

That's just a great picture.  It looks like she's diving in front of you guys to get in the picture.  Like she's trying to take a bullet for you guys. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And the laser eyes are just awesome.

Buffalo Budd

What is with WTU's lazer eyes, that's crazy that they show up in almost all of his pics.  He must be part werewolf.  :evil:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Quote from: Phishy69 on December 04, 2009, 08:12:57 AM
What is with WTU's lazer eyes, that's crazy that they show up in almost all of his pics.  He must be part werewolf.  :evil:

No, he's just like that in person :-o