News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

week4paug.net t-shirts & schwag

Started by tet, October 20, 2008, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

i was hoping they'd have flags, that way we could actually have a HQ at the lots...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

PhishPhan

If you guys would let me, we could plan to all wear bear costumes...That way we can find our pack mem...er...Paugers easily.

rowjimmy

Quote from: PhishPhan on February 11, 2009, 12:06:39 PM
If you guys would let me, we could plan to all wear bear costumes...That way we can find our pack mem...er...Paugers easily.

Ummm...
Wear what you want, dude.

I'll be dressing up as me.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 11, 2009, 12:16:09 PM
Quote from: PhishPhan on February 11, 2009, 12:06:39 PM

Ummm...
Wear what you want, dude.

Seriously, but would you please promise all of us we'll see you like this: 

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

WhatstheUse?

WOOHOO!  :phish:

Long Sleeve Shirt Received!!! (should have ordered a Medium instead of Large, but still fits good enough)

Does this make me the first person ever to be able to wear paug attire?  I feel so privelaged  :-D
Bring in the dude!

tet

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 12, 2009, 05:45:21 PM
WOOHOO!  :phish:

Long Sleeve Shirt Received!!! (should have ordered a Medium instead of Large, but still fits good enough)

Does this make me the first person ever to be able to wear paug attire?  I feel so privelaged  :-D

think so... unless ACB has received hers?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

alcoholandcoffeebeans

should be here tomorrow.

so yes, he is the first...

i'll be the second ;) i'm ok with that.... i guess  :roll:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

WhatstheUse?

BOOYAH!

Now do I look good or what?!!!!

Bring in the dude!

Ri©h

It's backwards...  but yeah, bro.  Lookin' good.   :-D

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 08, 2009, 10:41:54 AM
Sweet.
I'm fixing to design my own shirt too.
Then I'll order both tomorrow.

/ordered

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Rich on February 13, 2009, 02:34:45 AM
It's backwards...  but yeah, bro.  Lookin' good.   :-D
:lol:

Damn hippies! They printed it backwards!!!!!   :wink:
Bring in the dude!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

even tho it should say "sharing OUR groove with you"  :roll: like our site says... it's OK!  :-P
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

GBL

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on February 13, 2009, 03:32:31 PM
even tho it should say "sharing OUR groove with you"  :roll: like our site says... it's OK!  :-P

nice pic.. now i needs one
If this is love, I'm never going home..

sophist

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on February 13, 2009, 03:32:31 PM
nice.   :beers:  :banana:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!