News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Packers!

Started by aphineday, October 23, 2009, 03:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

Just thought I'd start a thread, and see if there's any love out there for the Green and Gold? If so, we need a place to gather! GO-PACK-GO!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mbw

jonyem

I love the fact that they're publicly owned.
But other than that, I've got nothing for them.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

aphineday

Good lord, must have some freakin' Bears fans out there huh? Now I totally see why there isn't already a Pack thread ;) I'll stand alone! GO PACK!

nab

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Play_It_Leo

I have to say I'm working on a short list of teams I could be a fan of once the Rams leave St. Louis. The Pack is on my short list, but I can't yet say I'm really a fan. Though going to Lambeau on New Year's Day a few years back was one of the coolest football experiences ever.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

aphineday

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on October 24, 2009, 10:40:56 AM
I have to say I'm working on a short list of teams I could be a fan of once the Rams leave St. Louis. The Pack is on my short list, but I can't yet say I'm really a fan. Though going to Lambeau on New Year's Day a few years back was one of the coolest football experiences ever.
Absolutely! There is a lot of history at Lambeau, and needless to say that it's awesome that they are publicly traded. I actually own a small number of shares, so it makes the experience that much more awesome. You should definitely give the Green and Gold a shot if/when the Rams ditch town. I can tell you I honestly love this team, and I feel like Sundays are actually a little more special being a part of the tradition (but then again don't we all?).

Mr Minor

Quote from: aphineday on October 24, 2009, 11:21:10 AM
Absolutely! There is a lot of history at Lambeau, and needless to say that it's awesome that they are publicly traded. I actually own a small number of shares, so it makes the experience that much more awesome. You should definitely give the Green and Gold a shot if/when the Rams ditch town. I can tell you I honestly love this team, and I feel like Sundays are actually a little more special being a part of the tradition (but then again don't we all?).

Being a Lions fan, I have no idea about what you are speaking.

/pack sucks.

aphineday

Quote from: Mr Minor on October 24, 2009, 03:14:57 PM
Quote from: aphineday on October 24, 2009, 11:21:10 AM

Being a Lions fan, I have no idea about what you are speaking.

/pack sucks.
At least you're a Lions fan. I'm definitely in the Lions corner when they aren't playing the Pack... the only other NFC North team I can even stomach.

Declan

alright i dont watch much football

but fuck all the packer haters

/call out
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.