News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

we're moving

Started by guyforget, May 31, 2011, 01:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

le 'p4ug is getting a new home this week. 

this could mean that there will be a few days with no 'p4ug while the dns switches to the new server, etc. 

i will try to keep it as brief as possible, but i cant really control how long it takes dns to propogate. 

one thing that you can do to make sure that youve always got the freshest dns is to flush your dns cache, google it for your particular operating system if you're curious. 

as always, if you have any questions or concerns, and the forum is down, you can email me at my username @gmail
-AD_

mopper_smurf

Quote from: guyforget on May 31, 2011, 01:51:13 AM

this could mean that there will be a few days with no 'p4ug while the dns switches to the new server, etc. 

i will try to keep it as brief as possible, but i cant really control how long it takes dns to propogate. 

one thing that you can do to make sure that youve always got the freshest dns is to flush your dns cache, google it for your particular operating system if you're curious. 

as always, if you have any questions or concerns, and the forum is down, you can email me at my username @gmail

"Have website, will travel."

Googled it. Found it. All set. +k for all your hard work.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: mopper_smurf on May 31, 2011, 05:53:21 AM
Quote from: guyforget on May 31, 2011, 01:51:13 AM

"Have website, will travel."

Googled it. Found it. All set. +k for all your hard work.

'Have website, will travel.' Reads the card of the man.
A knight without armor in a savage land.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

DoW

needs a new place to hate for a few days.  thanks for the advanve warning.

thanks for all you do.  it's a great place and I am sure most of us have no idea how much goes into keeping this place afloat.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

gah

Quote from: bvaz on May 31, 2011, 07:21:35 AM
needs a new place to hate for a few days.  thanks for the advanve warning.

thanks for all you do.  it's a great place and I am sure most of us have no idea how much goes into keeping this place afloat.

yeah, big time thanks for all you do to make this happen.  :clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

kellerb

Nobes

Word. Thanks for all you do. This has now become a full-blown appreciation thread.

guyforget

hate to say it, but get your LST whore on tonight because you'll probably wake up tomorrow to a few days w/out week4paug.net

-AD_

gah

Quote from: guyforget on June 01, 2011, 03:14:11 PM
hate to say it, but get your LST whore on tonight because you'll probably wake up tomorrow to a few days w/out week4paug.net

today I hate.... :x
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

Well, at least it's going to be up tonight, the one night I get to LST for the whole show!

Also, thanks for all your work, Guy!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

Good timing on the FB group chat.

Just wondering, why the move?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

guyforget

Quote from: phishhead92 on June 01, 2011, 03:39:57 PM
Just wondering, why the move?

our needs are different than they used to be and our dedicated server is kind of overkill.  $$$.
-AD_

Hicks

I predict worker productivity will skyrocket.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.