News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2014-2015

Started by antelope19, March 10, 2014, 09:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Quote from: birdman on March 11, 2014, 08:31:52 AM
Mendenhalls career was over before last season began. At best he's a third string RB. All he's looking at is 750k a year and it not guaranteed he will get it. He could be cut in week 1. Why go through working out all offseason and putting in all that work only to get cut or sit on the bench. If he was in the middle of a 40 million dollar contract and he walked away then I would be impressed. This is more the case of a guy trying to save face. I'm not impressed.

Also, it's a good thing the patriots are going to win the super bowl this year.

Lulz.  Your defense is going to be a joke without Talib and Spikes. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

birdman

Quote from: antelope19 on March 11, 2014, 08:42:49 AM
Mendenhalls career was over before last season began. At best he's a third string RB. All he's looking at is 750k a year and it not guaranteed he will get it. He could be cut in week 1. Why go through working out all offseason and putting in all that work only to get cut or sit on the bench. If he was in the middle of a 40 million dollar contract and he walked away then I would be impressed. This is more the case of a guy trying to save face. I'm not impressed.

STFU Neely!

http://nfl.si.com/2014/03/10/aqib-talib-new-england-patriots-free-agency/
Paug FTMFW!

antelope19

"Close" LOL.  Talk to me when if he signs......

Superfreakie

::cough:: ::Darrelle Revis::

http://www.patriots.com/news/blog/article-1/Report-Pats-sign-Revis/799190ce-d87f-42c1-9328-cc1cc19d0b56

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

pcr3

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 12, 2014, 10:10:12 PM

::cough:: ::Darrelle Revis::

http://www.patriots.com/news/blog/article-1/Report-Pats-sign-Revis/799190ce-d87f-42c1-9328-cc1cc19d0b56

:-D  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Was waiting for the chance to post this. I'm comfortable with the upgrade from Talib to Revis.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: runawayjimbo on March 13, 2014, 04:19:59 PM
Birds get Darren Sproles for a measly 5th rd pick? Yes please.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10600036/darren-sproles-eagles-via-trade-saints

Saints were on the verge of releasing him... I'll take the trade.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

Fack. Sproles was extremely valuable. Guess he wanted more reps?
Is this still Wombat?

zimbra

Cleaning house in Dallas.  John Elway is putting in work!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

You stay classy, Jim Irsay......

Colts owners Jim Irsay has been arrested on DUI and drug possession chargers.
Irsay was booked around 3am Monday morning in Carmel, a suburb of Indianapolis, and his bond has been set at $22,500. Other than that, details are still emerging. The colorful and outspoken Irsay has been with the Colts since 1982 and took the team over from his father in 1997.

VDB

Note to rich people: hire a private driver when you want to go out and get fucked up. Jeez.
Is this still Wombat?

pcr3

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on March 17, 2014, 08:52:11 AM
Note to rich people: hire a private driver when you want to go out and get fucked up. Jeez.

Seriously.  He's worth $1.6B.  If I had that kind of scratch, I would drive only sports/race cars on tracks or the Autobahn.  Or go off-roading with a vehicle meant for that.  Otherwise...

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

PIE-GUY

::not even remotely rich. takes cabs when drinking::
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

zimbra

Quote from: PG on March 17, 2014, 09:23:55 AM
::not even remotely rich. takes cabs when drinking::

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard  My exact thoughts.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

runawayjimbo

This serves me right for not making fun of bvaz for the Jets' Michael Vick signing. Please let this be a sick joke.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10667053/quarterback-mark-sanchez-joining-philadelphia-eagles

Eagles likely to sign Mark Sanchez

Mark Sanchez, who was released by the New York Jets on Friday, is expected to sign with the Philadelphia Eagles, a source told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

Sanchez is rehabbing from shoulder surgery, and the Eagles will have him undergo a medical evaluation as a condition of his signing.

He would be the third quarterback on the Eagles' roster, joining starter Nick Foles and backup Matt Barkley.

The Jets on Friday announced the signing of former Eagles starter Michael Vick.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.