News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Roll call for next sunday Mets vs. Yankees @ yankee stadium!!!!

Started by Gumbo72203, June 09, 2007, 11:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

So yeah, my dad surprised me with two tickets to the game.  Pretty sweet.  Should be aweosme being the Met fan in Yankee stadium during a Subway series game. 

anyone else going???
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Caravan2001

tet

i'll be there Friday nite, when Clemens is now scheduled to pitch!!  he wasn't even signed up when i bought the tix on Stubhub a few months ago, so i'm psyched!!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Gumbo72203

I'm wearing my Dead "Steal Your Face" tie-dye shirt thats got yellow around the Skull with a bed of red roses underneith the chin, and inside the skull is Earth, what looks like Mars, a giant twinkling star and a couple other smallers stars, and the tie dye pattern goes from yellow around the skull to orange to purple and blue on my shoulders.  Im wearing a hemp necklace.

Look for me!!!!!!!!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

August

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 17, 2007, 02:40:38 PM
I'm wearing my Dead "Steal Your Face" tie-dye shirt thats got yellow around the Skull with a bed of red roses underneith the chin, and inside the skull is Earth, what looks like Mars, a giant twinkling star and a couple other smallers stars, and the tie dye pattern goes from yellow around the skull to orange to purple and blue on my shoulders.  Im wearing a hemp necklace.

Look for me!!!!!!!!

I swear to god that I officially have died from laughing. Totally deadness.

a

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫