News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Barry Bonds, what do you think?

Started by Guyute, July 29, 2007, 12:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

That's what his birth certificate says, nobody knows how old a lot of those Dominican guys are.

August

Quote from: mattstick on July 31, 2007, 09:03:24 PM
That's what his birth certificate says, nobody knows how old a lot of those Dominican guys are.

C'mon.
We all know El Duque is 32.
a

huck

Guyute

Bonds didn't use roids, nor did anyone in the Tour De France.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

redrum

Quote from: Guyute on July 31, 2007, 10:54:23 PM
Bonds didn't use roids, nor did anyone in the Tour De France.

it's funny you should mention that because, actually no one uses drugs anymore.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

Bonds is a disgrace to the game and to celebrate him is an embarrassment.
They should kick him out of the game, no HOF and no records...

Guyute

Well, at 7:29pm PDT last night Bonds hit number 755.  Mostly the crowd cheered.  Baseball got exactly what it self up for many years ago when it ignored steroids.  The most hallowed record in baseball is now one which some will never acknowledge as real because of a tainted era.  The primary people to blame are the players.  Many times management approached them with a harsh testing policy and they refused to change the collective bargaining agreement.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

westcider

All this time I was hoping that somehow the guy that patted Hank on the back when he broke the record would appear and jack Bonds in the face, preventing him from crossing home plate.  Twas a silly pipe dream.