News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/04 - Blossom Music Ctr - Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, June 04, 2011, 11:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

06/04/2011 - Blossom Music Center - Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Set I:
Kill Devil Falls, Guyute, Fuck Your Face, Foam, Ocelot, Rocket in my Pocket, Back on the Train> Guelah Papyrus, Tube, Run Like an Antelope#

Set II:
Birds of a Feather, Possum, Steam$> Piper-> The Lizards, Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley-> Harry Hood-> Have Mercy-> Harry Hood%, Character Zero^

Encore:
Slave to the Traffic Light

# Streets of Cairo tease from Trey and saying different band members' names (including Toph) before the "Esquandolas" lyric.
$ First Time Played
% With Have Mercy and The Lizards Teases
^ With Smoke on the Water Tease

via Coventry Music Blog
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

sumodie

Steam is def an original? Because that sounded sweeeeet!

Sally>Hood>Have Mercy>Hood>Zero was excellent -the band is moving on from Bethel into the future, awesome

(didn't hear the rest -twas home :-(

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

Quote from: sumodie on June 04, 2011, 11:40:06 PM

Sally>Hood>Have Mercy>Hood>Zero was excellent -the band is moving on from Bethel into the future, awesome

I hope they don't let me down on Tuesday!  My only show of the year better be a good one.
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Undermind

mehead

Quote from: Undermind on June 04, 2011, 11:41:03 PM
Quote from: sumodie on June 04, 2011, 11:40:06 PM

I hope they don't let me down on Tuesday!  My only show of the year better be a good one.

:-D

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mehead

sumodie

last fall the weekday/skip shows became hot again -I think Great Woods will finally get some in 3.0

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Undermind

mehead

ok, so I'm setting end of day tomorrow as my own personal deadline for pulling the trigger on GW...kids are gone for the night so the wifey should be in a good mood tomorrow...gotta pick the right time  :-D

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: mehead on June 04, 2011, 11:45:40 PM
ok, so I'm setting end of day tomorrow as my own personal deadline for pulling the trigger on GW...kids are gone for the night so the wifey should be in a good mood tomorrow...gotta pick the right time  :-D

Do it!!
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.