News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Interview Thread

Started by redrum, January 02, 2009, 10:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: blatboom on March 23, 2009, 05:45:38 PM
^^^ I've read that before and it is a great interview.  thanks for posting.

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 23, 2009, 05:36:54 PM
This interview may not be reprinted anywhere in any form
-- online or offline -- without the express written
consent of Masato Kato and Philzone.com.
However, we certainly encourage you to link here.

at least you provided the link  :lol: :wink:

Either that or I have "express written consent of Masato Kato and Philzone.com." You may never know the truth!  :wink:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

blatboom

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 23, 2009, 05:55:37 PM
Quote from: blatboom on March 23, 2009, 05:45:38 PM
^^^ I've read that before and it is a great interview.  thanks for posting.

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 23, 2009, 05:36:54 PM
This interview may not be reprinted anywhere in any form
-- online or offline -- without the express written
consent of Masato Kato and Philzone.com.
However, we certainly encourage you to link here.

at least you provided the link  :lol: :wink:

Either that or I have "express written consent of Masato Kato and Philzone.com." You may never know the truth!  :wink:

mind=blown

WhatstheUse?

cool interview...

I thought it was interesting to hear that there was absolutely no planned setlist for Big Cypress, all spontaneous.
Bring in the dude!

thechad

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 23, 2009, 08:27:20 PM
cool interview...

I thought it was interesting to hear that there was absolutely no planned setlist for Big Cypress, all spontaneous.

You should have seen how pissed Brand Sands was when during the first set on the 31st, Trey got word to him that he wanted to play After Midnight and needed him to get the words.  That's my one Phish claim to fame, I happened to be sitting in the production trailer when he came stomping in, and at the time for reasons I can't explain, almost no one had a computer, but having heard it on the radio earlier that day I got to help him right out the lyrics.  Neither of us could remember them that well that's why they weren't to great, but that's my "cool Phish story."
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

cimsm

Quote from: thechad on March 24, 2009, 12:11:44 AM
cool interview...

You should have seen how pissed Brand Sands was when during the first set on the 31st, Trey got word to him that he wanted to play After Midnight and needed him to get the words.  That's my one Phish claim to fame, I happened to be sitting in the production trailer when he came stomping in, and at the time for reasons I can't explain, almost no one had a computer, but having heard it on the radio earlier that day I got to help him right out the lyrics.  Neither of us could remember them that well that's why they weren't to great, but that's my "cool Phish story."

Man, that's a cool Phish story!  I remember seeing a photog on the stage during After Midnight, and he was in such awe that his camera was hanging from his neck, and he was just staring out at the crowd.

Mr Minor

Is it just me or is the tone of the interviewer extremely silly?  The translation (I assume it's translated for Trey) is very funny.  All the "Do you agree? and I see"  comments make me laugh.  It sounds like a stereotypical Japanese translation from a movie or something.

sls.stormyrider

cool interview...

that's a pretty damn good claim to fame
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

blatboom

Quote from: slslbs on March 25, 2009, 10:11:56 PM
cool interview...

that's a pretty damn good claim to fame

love the inside scoop.  great story.

redrum

Trey radio interview in Vermont from May 2002, The Point.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yovwdxcmb20

with in studio acoustic versions of Alive Again, Pebbles & Marbles & Driver

-----

103.7 The Mountain

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znyzgxbnbjt

this also also has Alive Again, Pebbles & Marbles

more to come....

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

blatboom

redrum delivering the goods this morning!!

redrum

---

WhatstheUse?

"Mara Davis talks with Trey Anastasio"
Bring in the dude!

redrum

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 23, 2009, 03:44:16 PM

"Mara Davis talks with Trey Anastasio"

thanks for the heads up. +k

all i gotta say is 10/31/09 = Britney album CONFIRMED.

that's not all i have to say:
i knew they played Katy Perry cuz his daughters listened to it.

---

guyforget

just wait 'til you end up on

www.hotdudeswithbonerswithdogs.com

:evil: :evil: :evil:
-AD_

mbw

i can't believe i just clicked that  :|   :wtu: