News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Fauxpaxfauxreal

Started by Hicks, November 25, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 29, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
Here's a fun idea, lets all create accounts for our wives and and girlfriends! Yippie!

Reminds me—I have an extra invite to an orgy hosted by the Law of Unintended Consequences, do you want it?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 29, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
Here's a fun idea, lets all create accounts for our wives and and girlfriends! Yippie!

The last thing my wife wants to do is get involved with you lunatics.

This.
Nor do you lunatics wanna get involved with my wife.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

The last thing I want is my wife to see my paug stats.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 29, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

The last thing any of you want is me getting anywhere near your wives and or girlfriends.  :evil:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

The last thing I want  my wife to see is the 'value stats' at the top of my Discogs collection page!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 29, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

The last thing I want  my wife to see is the 'value stats' at the top of my Discogs collection page!
That's truer than true...

QuoteCollection Value:* Min: $11,631.93 Med: $19,456.12 Max: $33,978.48

I may not clear that max value in earnings this year given how I've bounced around odd jobs.

anthrax

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 29, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
RIP Faux.

I was thinking about this last night. I am going to create an account for my wife so that if anything unexpected ever happens to me she can let you all know. I know we have some connections outside the board, i.e. Facebook, texting, emails. But if I went suddenly it might be a while before you guys would hear about it. You guys are as much my friends as people I see IRL, if not more so. So if you ever see a post from misscharlie, that will be her. Thinking about mortality is pretty saddening.
So morbid!  But I've actually had similar thoughts.  The big question is which one of us gets your record collection?   :-P

Hicks

I'll just rely in caravan to be my "paug wife". 

Accordingly, I bequeath him my Madonna 12" collection. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on November 30, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

No Cyndi Lauper?
Pffft!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on November 30, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
RIP Faux.

I was thinking about this last night. I am going to create an account for my wife so that if anything unexpected ever happens to me she can let you all know. I know we have some connections outside the board, i.e. Facebook, texting, emails. But if I went suddenly it might be a while before you guys would hear about it. You guys are as much my friends as people I see IRL, if not more so. So if you ever see a post from misscharlie, that will be her. Thinking about mortality is pretty saddening.
So morbid!  But I've actually had similar thoughts.  The big question is which one of us gets your record collection?   :-P

Probably Keller since he's the closest unless you want to make the drive to indy.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 30, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

No Cyndi Lauper?
Pffft!!!

You can totally have my copy of She's So Unusual. 

My C+C Music Factory Gonna Make You Sweat 12" is up for grabs.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ph92

My mom's already got an account here   :roll:
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on November 30, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 30, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

No Cyndi Lauper?
Pffft!!!

You can totally have my copy of She's So Unusual. 

My C+C Music Factory Gonna Make You Sweat 12" is up for grabs.

My wife's tastes have infiltrated my collection so I have my fill of Cyndi on my shelf, thanks.

PIE-GUY

Not for nuthin' - Cydi Lauper is on Austin City Limits this weekend. Check your local listings.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 30, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
Quote from: anthrax on November 30, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
RIP Faux.

Probably Keller since he's the closest unless you want to make the drive to indy.

Ahem.

As regards to faux, if memory serves, he was an advocate for the Raleigh 12/99 Tweezer. All the time. Will spin that today in his honor. I always scrolled to his posts with a mixture of trepidation and glee; could he possibly top the insanity of his last post, and sure enough, he could. Always a sad day when we lose a PhishHead, he was definitely passionate about them. RIP faux.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.