News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Brokedown Podcast

Started by rowjimmy, March 06, 2017, 09:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

This is awesome RJ, nice work.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

alcoholandcoffeebeans

listened earlier in the basement of work... nicely done!!  :syf:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

Sup gang?
Episode 25 is up and features Matt Valentine whose music I know I've raved about on this internet page in the past.
https://tinyurl.com/bdp-025

Dig it

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 14, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
Sup gang?
Episode 25 is up and features Matt Valentine whose music I know I've raved about on this internet page in the past.
https://tinyurl.com/bdp-025

Dig it

Nice.  Going to throw on the phone for the flight.

Guyute

So my father-in-law orders a Brokedown Podcast shirt and received the wrong size.  He offered to return it and you guys said keep it and sent him the correct size.

He turns to my 17 year old and asks if he wants the one that is 3 sizes too small, "Yeah I do".  Not saying he likes it, but my wife has to put it under other shirts in his drawer so he doesn't where it every day.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Guyute on August 20, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
So my father-in-law orders a Brokedown Podcast shirt and received the wrong size.  He offered to return it and you guys said keep it and sent him the correct size.

He turns to my 17 year old and asks if he wants the one that is 3 sizes too small, "Yeah I do".  Not saying he likes it, but my wife has to put it under other shirts in his drawer so he doesn't where it every day.

Awesome.
Can I send him a sticker too?

Guyute

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 21, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

Awesome.

He would love that, PM you?   Just listening to the Tom interview now, good stuff.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Guyute on August 21, 2018, 09:16:24 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 21, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

Awesome.

He would love that, PM you?   Just listening to the Tom interview now, good stuff.
Definitely PM me.

rowjimmy

New episode time.
EP 026 is live and this one features Dennis McNally.
The Grateful Dead publicist & biographer chatted with me about his books and his experience with the Grateful Dead.
Then there's music.
Good music.

Enjoy

https://tinyurl.com/bdp-026

PIE-GUY

Dude. You're fucking killing it.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul