News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I have reached a new pinnacle...

Started by Ri©h, March 15, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

Broke the negaitve 100 karma barrier. Thank you. Thank you all so much.   :clap:   :banana:  :beers:

"You like me...  you REALLY like me!" - Sally Field

Poster Nutbag

I award you one +k for your acheivement...   :lol:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

G. Augusto

You sure seem to post about your negative karma a lot for someone that claims to not care about it... :|
The general consensus at Hampton was that you are a herb.
Rich, lol.
a

Ri©h

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 15, 2009, 02:59:17 PM
You sure seem to post about your negative karma a lot for someone that claims to not care about it... :|
The general consensus at Hampton was that you are a herb.
Rich, lol.
a

If you think for one second that I give two shits about what you personally think about me, you're delusional.  I know who my friends are around here and who aren't. Personally I find it funny that I would be the topic of conversation at a Hampton get together amongst people on this board. But whatever floats your boat.

And for someone who doesn't care about me much, you seem to find your way into my threads a lot.   :lol:

That's the funny thing about the internet.  People that have never met other people always seem to form their own opinions without ever getting to know each other in person. Kind of sad if you ask me. Sort of like your asinine remarks.
A, lol.

kellerb

@everyone:  Looks like aunt flo is still in town!

Ri©h

Quote from: kellerb on March 15, 2009, 09:53:41 PM

Visiting from Redlands?  :wink:

Btw, this thread was meant as a joke.  Apparently Mr. A didn't get it.  Looks like Poster did.  :-D

newleaf

Quote from: Rich on March 15, 2009, 02:54:47 PM
Broke the negaitve 100 karma barrier. Thank you. Thank you all so much.   :clap:   :banana:  :beers:

ROFLMAO! "you rock me... you REALLY rock me!" - New Leaf  :clap:
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

kellerb

Quote from: Rich on March 15, 2009, 09:57:28 PM

Btw, this thread was meant as a joke.  Apparently Mr. A didn't get it.  Looks like Poster did.  :-D

FYI: sarcasm doesn't work on the intarwebz

Ri©h

Quote from: kellerb on March 15, 2009, 10:47:14 PM
Quote from: Rich on March 15, 2009, 09:57:28 PM

FYI: sarcasm doesn't work on the intarwebz

Yes...  unfortunately this is true.   :frustrated:

Ri©h

Quote from: newleaf on March 15, 2009, 10:43:32 PM
Quote from: Rich on March 15, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

ROFLMAO! "you rock me... you REALLY rock me!" - New Leaf  :clap:

Heh...  +k for you!   :wink:

G. Augusto

I thought I was on "ignore."
Guess I'm really in your head...
a

Ri©h

You just keep tellin' yourself that, Guido. Your ego will keep you comfortable enough to actually believe it.

G. Augusto

Quote from: Rich on March 16, 2009, 01:11:02 AM
You just keep tellin' yourself that, Guido. Your ego will keep you comfortable enough to actually believe it.

So I wasn't on ignore?
Huh....

Ri©h

Btw, good thing you reminded me about that ignore button.  You're on it again.  I no longer have time for your type of ilk. I'm amazed at the amount of ass kissing you get around here considering what a dick you are.

To quote the incomparable Brent Mydland,  "Hey there lil' red rooster...  you ain't shit to me!"

So long.   :-D

newleaf

Quote from: Rich on March 16, 2009, 01:35:10 AM
Btw, good thing you reminded me about that ignore button.  You're on it again.  I no longer have time for your type of ilk. I'm amazed at the amount of ass kissing you get around here considering what a dick you are.

To quote the incomparable Brent Mydland,  "Hey there lil' red rooster...  you ain't shit to me!"

So long.   :-D

***wishing there was an icon of a sexy broad blowing a great BIG kiss*** 2 thumbs up!
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang