News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

If it's a tie, should the next round be a three-way fight?

Started by rowjimmy, August 09, 2012, 11:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runawayjimbo

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 09, 2012, 05:07:47 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on August 09, 2012, 02:13:07 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 09, 2012, 12:52:02 PM
Quote from: danje on August 09, 2012, 12:38:33 PM
It's the god damned Bozeman Tweezer. It should have won the entire tournament by default.

Come, now. It's no Providence Bowie.

That woulda been an epic final though.

This is true.

But what really chaps my ass is that there wasn't appropriate rules in place from the start of this said tournament if such an event were to arise. And now look what's happened? The entire Paug is in an uproar over this. I swear to God jimbo if this causes a rift in the Paug  universe and we go to civil war over it, it'll be your head.  :samurai:

Maybe if somebody didn't bitch that they needed a couple extra days in the first place I coulda set a hard stop to voting and none of this would have mattered. Or maybe somebody who voted for Mike's shoulda changed their vote to the correct choice.

BTW, with all this noise from the disenfranchised Bozeman supporters I'm starting to wonder who the hell the 13 Mike's voters were (other than birdman, susep, and a certain husky panted gentleman).
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

McGrupp

Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 09, 2012, 05:44:31 PM
It's the god damned Bozeman Tweezer. It should have won the entire tournament by default.

This is true.

But what really chaps my ass is that there wasn't appropriate rules in place from the start of this said tournament if such an event were to arise. And now look what's happened? The entire Paug is in an uproar over this. I swear to God jimbo if this causes a rift in the Paug  universe and we go to civil war over it, it'll be your head.  :samurai:

Maybe if somebody didn't bitch that they needed a couple extra days in the first place I coulda set a hard stop to voting and none of this would have mattered. Or maybe somebody who voted for Mike's shoulda changed their vote to the correct choice.

BTW, with all this noise from the disenfranchised Bozeman supporters I'm starting to wonder who the hell the 13 Mike's voters were (other than birdman, susep, and a certain husky panted gentleman).

Wait, was that racist?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

barnesy305

gah

Quote from: McGrupp on August 09, 2012, 05:59:48 PM

This is true.

Wait, was that racist?

Pretty sure it was. Someone get Rj in here. And tell him to bring the ban hammer! It's on now motherfucker. You don't know who you're fucking with! Shit's about to get real son! DON"T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I AM CALM! YOU CRACKERS GONNA GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: barnesy305 on August 09, 2012, 06:01:26 PM
The whole thing sickens me.

SICKENS YOU?!?! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!!!!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

barnesy305

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 09, 2012, 06:06:30 PM

This is true.

Wait, was that racist?

Pretty sure it was. Someone get Rj in here. And tell him to bring the ban hammer! It's on now motherfucker. You don't know who you're fucking with! Shit's about to get real son! DON"T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I AM CALM! YOU CRACKERS GONNA GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

I need a cold pop!!

McGrupp

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 09, 2012, 06:06:30 PM

This is true.

Wait, was that racist?

hahahaha, oh man, looks like I was the racist one. I read that as "husky painted gentleman". Painted as in, your ... uh... skin ... color..... gonna exit now.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

barnesy305

McGrupp

kellerb

rowjimmy

Quote from: kellerb on August 09, 2012, 06:52:42 PM
* kellerb starts Occupy Paug movement

I'm gonna sit the fuck down in this thread and I'm not leaving for any reason any time soon unless our demands are met. I will stay here through rain sleet, snow, postal strikes, and..

oh shit time to flip the record.

bbialb

kellerb

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 09, 2012, 10:45:34 PM

I'm gonna sit the fuck down in this thread and I'm not leaving for any reason any time soon unless our demands are met. I will stay here through rain sleet, snow, postal strikes, and..

bbialb

The people show up, and suddenly the job poll creators are nowhere to be found.

mbw

Quote from: kellerb on August 09, 2012, 10:54:12 PM

bbialb

No Bozeman, no peace.  No Bozeman, no peace.

rowjimmy

runawayjimbo

Quote from: kellerb on August 09, 2012, 10:54:12 PM

bbialb

* runawayjimbo sneaks out the back door with the big bags of money from MSG Mike's
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy