News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Star Wars

Started by redrum, December 30, 2007, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

I just bought tickets for the noon showing on Friday. It's IMAX 3D. I'll have a chance to view it in 2d at some point i'm sure.
Paug FTMFW!

phil

Going with my whole family on Xmas day, so basically I'm going to stay off the internet for a week between the release and then
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

phil

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mehead

Quote from: birdman on December 12, 2015, 04:29:42 PM
I just bought tickets for the noon showing on Friday. It's IMAX 3D. I'll have a chance to view it in 2d at some point i'm sure.

I was wondering about this.  Every IMAX showing around me are all in 3D, no 2D at all.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

mehead

This Saturday at 8:00.

10-4

emay

seriously so stoked on this tomorrow night at midnight!!!! feel like its about to be first night of tour or first night of a NYE run honestly

barnesy305

Some visual graphic company in Richmond made this.

birdman

Holy shit that was awesome.
Enjoy everyone
Paug FTMFW!

VA $l!m

Quote from: birdman on December 18, 2015, 07:59:03 PM
Holy shit that was awesome.
Enjoy everyone
fuckin A+wesome!
just walked in off the street 10 min before the 4:00 and go tthe last ticket.
somehow made it all the way thru with my bad back. totally worth it.
wannna see it again!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

birdman

I won't say I didn't tear up a bit at a couple of moments.  It's almost like getting phish back in 2009.  Getting to see Han and lea again is like a fluffhed opener.
Paug FTMFW!

VA $l!m

Quote from: birdman on December 18, 2015, 08:22:01 PM
I won't say I didn't tear up a bit at a couple of moments.  It's almost like getting phish back in 2009.  Getting to see Han and lea again is like a fluffhed opener.
yeah, i got choked up for sure.
some of it was the massive muscle spasms i was trying to contain, but alot of it was some serious force nostalgia.

BTW, in a day or so we should either start a new thread or label this one  *spoilers* so we can openly discuss!
i'm dyin to talk to someone besides my parents about it, lol.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

PIE-GUY

Should I see the 3D or 2D?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Quote from: PGLHAH on December 18, 2015, 11:23:33 PM
Should I see the 3D or 2D?

I had the same question.  The answer, obviously is both.  I am not a huge fan of 3D though, but I think I am gonna do 3D IMAX first and 2D second.  That's what my gut is telling me.  Hicks is going to 2D on Sunday and 3D Imax with me on Tuesday.  I want to see the huge screen first, even though I almost always prefer 2D.  Every movie, some say have to see it this way and the other half say, have to see it the other way.  Hard to say which is better.  Went to Mad Max 3D and it was dope.