News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Star Wars

Started by redrum, December 30, 2007, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Got some reserved seat action lined up for Saturday...
:wtu:

DoW

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 12, 2016, 08:53:33 AM
Got some reserved seat action lined up for Saturday...
:wtu:
i have the same.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mistercharlie

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

birdman

Saw the 9am showing today. Such a great movie. Much darker than the originals.
I like the way they brought back many of the episode IV characters, even ones from the periphery. Go see it soon and often
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

Very yes.
Will see again.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

emay

very good.
seemed to go by a lot quicker than 2 hour 15 min, would not have minded if it was longer. Going again with my mom next weekend.

Gundo

Got to see this last night. AWESOME movie!

One thing I learned about myself last night is I hate 3D movies. The last 3D movie I saw in theaters was Avatar, and I remember disliking that experience. Decided to give it another go since I was with a group of people in which the majority wanted to see it in 3D. Never again

zimbra

The GF and I have IMAX tickets for this Thursday, I'm pumped!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

khalpin

Some kid brought a cassette recorder when he went to see Star Wars for the second time back in 1977 to record the audio.  It's been sync'd with the video here, but you get a good feel for the audience's reaction.  It's pretty fun.

PIE-GUY

Star Wars: Episode VIII has a title

Confirming suspicions that Luke Skywalker wasn't wearing those gray robes and staring off into the misty horizon for nothing, Lucasfilm has confirmed that the full title of the next chapter in Star Wars' Skywalker family saga will be Star Wars: Episode VIII—The Last Jedi. The news was announced on Twitter just a few minutes ago, along with the nifty teaser poster seen below. Expect more updates on this story than even the most diehard fan can handle between now and the film's release date of December 15, 2017.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

DoW

the countdown continues (since it began as soon as Ep. VII ended).
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment