News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/10/31-11/3 MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV

Started by mehead, June 04, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I'm down to two nights - 10/31 and 11/1.  :wtu: and I have a room with two queen beds - need 1-2 more heads in those beds to bring the cost down. Who's with us?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

So I'm looking at coming for the last night of this, only seeing 200's behind the stage right now...never been here, I don't mind behind the stage seats, but still...dave you still have an extra for the last night elsewhere? Also, you still need 1-2 people for the hotel?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

You can sit almost anywhere in the 200s. Dont think I sat in my actual seat much the last run.
The first night we had a solid paug section in the 100 levels that was semi crowded but nothing we havent seen before.
would be great to see yah! :rawk:

gah

Quote from: emay on October 05, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
You can sit almost anywhere in the 200s. Dont think I sat in my actual seat much the last run.
The first night we had a solid paug section in the 100 levels that was semi crowded but nothing we havent seen before.

Nice! Thanks for the info. I might just snag those 200's and then roam and find you all anyway. Yeah, me and my buddy are planning a backpacking trip, doing a rim to rim to rim hike of the grand canyon, or possibly another visit to Zion, but either way, it's going to be the 3rd-7th, and I realized if we fly into Vegas we can get a show in the first night before heading out hiking. Checking flights and tickets and everything today.

you're not coming to Hampton I guess?

emay

Quote from: gah on October 05, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Nice! Thanks for the info. I might just snag those 200's and then roam and find you all anyway. Yeah, me and my buddy are planning a backpacking trip, doing a rim to rim to rim hike of the grand canyon, or possibly another visit to Zion, but either way, it's going to be the 3rd-7th, and I realized if we fly into Vegas we can get a show in the first night before heading out hiking. Checking flights and tickets and everything today.

That sounds like an awesome trip! Ive been to Zion once and its unbelievable.
A couple friends went on a hike at Red Rock Canyon last run and said it was sick. I was too tired but would love to hit it up this year.
Hampton isnt looking likely for me. There are some cheap flights to DC on Sat -> Monday but couldn't find a ride from DC to Hampton on Sat. I should probably save some money & PTO too.

gah

Quote from: emay on October 05, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
Quote from: gah on October 05, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

That sounds like an awesome trip! Ive been to Zion once and its unbelievable.
A couple friends went on a hike at Red Rock Canyon last run and said it was sick. I was too tired but would love to hit it up this year.
Hampton isnt looking likely for me. There are some cheap flights to DC on Sat -> Monday but couldn't find a ride from DC to Hampton on Sat. I should probably save some money & PTO too.

Zion is insanely beautiful. I did that last year too. But There was still a few trails we didn't hit up so that's definitely a possibility again. Red Rock Canyon is a good day trip for while you're there on teh run tho for sure. Lots of trails, and most of them do to and come back within just a few hours. But we're looking at doing a 3-4 day loop type trail, so the Grand Canyon seems to be the front runner right now. And it's only a 4 hour drive.

PIE-GUY

I unloaded my nights 3 & 4 tickets on cash or trade. I'm only there the first two nights. Sorry bud.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

I think tickets will be super easy and cheap for every night but Halloween, but then again, it is a Saturday night in Vegas.  As long as you get in the door, it's easy to move around the bowl.  But I would keep checking COT.  There have been lots of face tickets for every night.  In fact it took me a minute to unload my behind the stage Halloween tickets and I was offering free ship too!

shoreline99

Probably belongs in the rumor thread, but any ideas on the Halloween 'costume' this year? I haven't seen much chatter about it.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: shoreline99 on October 12, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
Probably belongs in the rumor thread, but any ideas on the Halloween 'costume' this year? I haven't seen much chatter about it.

for how soon Halloween is.... I'm shocked at the lack of rumors/chatter. I haven't heard anything yet that seems plausible...
Bring in the dude!

gah

flights, tickets, hotels, etc...all booked. so I'll be there for Saturday night only. Can we maybe get an update on the roll call list of who's going to be there which nights?

And while I won't be there for Halloween, I agree on the lack of rumors floating around the costume set...maybe cause they've basically destroyed the concept and our expectations of it the last several years?

Caravan2001

Quote from: gah on October 13, 2018, 10:31:48 AM
flights, tickets, hotels, etc...all booked. so I'll be there for Saturday night only. Can we maybe get an update on the roll call list of who's going to be there which nights?

And while I won't be there for Halloween, I agree on the lack of rumors floating around the costume set...maybe cause they've basically destroyed the concept and our expectations of it the last several years?

Awesome!  But bummer, I am taking off on Saturday :-(

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 12, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
Quote from: shoreline99 on October 12, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

for how soon Halloween is.... I'm shocked at the lack of rumors/chatter. I haven't heard anything yet that seems plausible...

I heard it was down to two albums.  One they have to practice a lot for and one they don't.  Whatever that means.  I have a heard a couple of things but I have learned not to put any stock in rumors.  That said, normally there has  been a lot more chatter in the past.

gah

thanks for the update on the original post mehead!

emay

Awesome news GAH! Cant wait to catch up Sat! Maybe a pre show meal or somethin?