News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Brokedown Podcast

Started by rowjimmy, March 06, 2017, 09:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: barnesy305 on September 07, 2017, 10:02:51 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 07, 2017, 09:03:00 PM
Finally had some spare time and decided to start up ep 7.
Andy, I wanna echo your comment about Rosemary. One of the first tunes I was totally in love with and was also bummed when it faded out.

It's funny, according to some dude on twitter or something, we are the only ones who like that song.

Yeah, I'd say my brother is the only other fan I knew of and he's not much of a deadhead.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 08, 2017, 08:03:45 AM
Quote from: barnesy305 on September 07, 2017, 10:02:51 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 07, 2017, 09:03:00 PM
Finally had some spare time and decided to start up ep 7.
Andy, I wanna echo your comment about Rosemary. One of the first tunes I was totally in love with and was also bummed when it faded out.

It's funny, according to some dude on twitter or something, we are the only ones who like that song.

Yeah, I'd say my brother is the only other fan I knew of and he's not much of a deadhead.

I'm on the list, too.

gah

Also, I binge listened to these over the weekend. My favorites were episodes 3, 4, and 7. Really like the addition of Barnesy, you should consider making him a reg guest! Or having other folks from the paug that are uber knowledgeable about the dead on, like slim, matt, caravan, etc...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Quote from: gah on September 12, 2017, 10:22:33 AM
Also, I binge listened to these over the weekend. My favorites were episodes 3, 4, and 7. Really like the addition of Barnesy, you should consider making him a reg guest! Or having other folks from the paug that are uber knowledgeable about the dead on, like slim, matt, caravan, etc...

Thanks!
Barnesy will be back.

mattstick

People would hate the episode where I talk about West Coast Spring 95.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on September 12, 2017, 11:48:45 AM

People would hate the episode where I talk about West Coast Spring 95.

I don't think that will be a problem.

Although I did attend three of those.

Caravan2001

Made it through the Barnsey show.  Really nice selections.  There a couple I haven't heard yet so might get to some today during laundry folding, but also eager to hear the Katie Tur Helping Friendly.  But I do have about 2.5 hours of folding so....

birdman

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 17, 2017, 03:44:54 PM
Made it through the Barnsey show.  Really nice selections.  There a couple I haven't heard yet so might get to some today during laundry folding, but also eager to hear the Katie Tur Helping Friendly.  But I do have about 2.5 hours of folding so....
are you doing laundry for the whole neighborhood?
Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

Quote from: birdman on September 17, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

Over here it's about a 4-5 hours a week at least and usually do it in one swoop.  It sucks.  My kids wear like 3 outfits a day each.  I wear the same thing for a week.  But yeah, we have too many clothes. Probably do 2 loads a day at least.  And my wife hates folding and I hate putting away, so we split it.  Plus she is a shitty folder so it drives me nuts.   :lol:

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I can relate....damn kids
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sunrisevt

Honest to god caravan you just gave me flashbacks of the dissolution of my marriage!
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Hicks

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 17, 2017, 09:23:04 PM
Honest to god caravan you just gave me flashbacks of the dissolution of my marriage!

You got divorced because of too much laundry?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Hicks on September 17, 2017, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on September 17, 2017, 09:23:04 PM

You got divorced because of too much laundry?

Honey. I'm STAIRWAY for my clean underwear!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 17, 2017, 06:26:28 PM
Quote from: birdman on September 17, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

Over here it's about a 4-5 hours a week at least and usually do it in one swoop.  It sucks.  My kids wear like 3 outfits a day each.  I wear the same thing for a week.  But yeah, we have too many clothes. Probably do 2 loads a day at least.  And my wife hates folding and I hate putting away, so we split it.  Plus she is a shitty folder so it drives me nuts.   :lol:

You got a bunch of fashionistas or some shit? My kids have to do their own folding. Just dump it on their bed. There were some  grumblings, but I causally mentioned changing the W-Fii password and not telling the new one if they didn't get their shit together.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

kellerb