News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfmansbrother

based on what's left to play tonight has EPIC potential wish i could be there 
:phish:

mbw

maybe we could all spin night 1 or 2 right at show time and review along the way???

drvinestein

denory

Quote from: Hicks on March 08, 2009, 01:36:05 PM
Tonight:

I: 2001>DWD, Bathtub Gin, Guyute, Sparkle, Maze, Simple>Free, Seven Below, Horse>Silent, Golgi, Slave

II:Gamehendge

I started thinking about a list tonight, didn't get very far.  Maybe (not in order) llama, mango, jibboo, julius, poor heart, esther, axilla, roggae, foam, ending with maze in first set, second maybe 2001>drowned or dwd>sneakin sally, I think they might end 2 with slave...
I like the predictions for gin, free and horse>silent....Spent some time going through the compendium today and setlists are really diverse!

Ri©h

justjezmund

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 08, 2009, 07:39:49 PM
maybe we could all spin night 1 or 2 right at show time and review along the way???
I like it

Woah just reached 400, thank you to this thread and everyone for making it possible, now lets start the show
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

nab

Quote from: Jezmund420 on March 08, 2009, 07:42:36 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 08, 2009, 07:39:49 PM
I like it

I'll try and go by memory.  I've got a kid to keep a handle on while I do this.  Maybe I'll pick up when she goes to bed.

mbw

aiiight, im gonna spin last night as soon as rj drops the balm

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

hoodie22

nab

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

drvinestein