News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-02/04/05 Jones Beach Theater - Wantagh, NY - Roll Call

Started by G. Augusto, January 30, 2009, 07:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phg

anybody got an extra 6/4??   :|

I'm not even really searching for this ticket anymore, with the newly announced 2nd leg dates I can't worry too much about it.  It's the only June ticket I still need, and I won't mind being reduced to looking for one on lot before the show.  Also, someone on this board said if I do end up being ticketless, listening from the nearby beach isn't too bad.

G. Augusto

Quote from: phg on March 18, 2009, 02:20:48 PM

I'm not even really searching for this ticket anymore, with the newly announced 2nd leg dates I can't worry too much about it.  It's the only June ticket I still need, and I won't mind being reduced to looking for one on lot before the show.  Also, someone on this board said if I do end up being ticketless, listening from the nearby beach isn't too bad.

I got one if you got Camden or GW pavs.
a

strangedesign

i'll be there both nights.

so its for sure not being moved to nassau? i assume so because its gettin pretty close, almost 2 months. :-o

i would say if your deciding where to fly in, unless you can get a solid deal at Macarthur, La Guardia or JFK are your best best, usually not too expensive. in my experience having lived in CT  all my life, avoid Newark at all costs..... but seriously, that airport sucks ass

phg

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 18, 2009, 04:56:32 PM
Quote from: phg on March 18, 2009, 02:20:48 PM

I got one if you got Camden or GW pavs.
a

I do have a seck GW pavilion, but I gotta keep it for myself.  I'll keep an eye out for a Camden for sure, though, and let you know if I find one.  All I got for myself for Camden was a lawn.

thankfully I took care of lodging for these JB shows too.  My buddy lives in NYC and I can stay with him for free.  It's about 30 miles away, so I'll have to keep it cool as far as being intoxicated at these shows.  Gotta be sharp and relatively sober for the after-show drive.

and the shows aren't being moved to Nassau.  That was a bunk rumor.

justjezmund

Ya I was hoping on that rumor being bogus I love jones beach see you all there on fri,mark me down as well
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

tet

anyone have my Jones Beach extras?

got a bunch of Hartford and Chicago to trade...  possibly some SPAC lawns too!

(i know, wrong thread...)  ;)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

tet

add me to the list for the first night only, thanks to emayPhishheadMD!!!   :beers: :beers: :beers:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

G. Augusto

Quote from: tet on March 25, 2009, 06:25:53 PM
add me to the list for the first night only, thanks to emayPhishheadMD!!!   :beers: :beers: :beers:

Nice....

Guyute123

I'll be there.  My budddy and I are doing Jones beach, Mansfield and Camden.  Count me in for a meet up!!!

VA $l!m

WHO's GOT MY B_DAY SHOW EXTRA??!?!?!?!?!

ser.--HELP!!  :|
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

McGrupp

Quote from: VA slim on March 25, 2009, 09:06:50 PM
WHO's GOT MY B_DAY SHOW EXTRA??!?!?!?!?!

ser.--HELP!!  :|

Damn slim  - wish I could help... I'm sure someone here will help you out. Birthday shows ain't nothin to fuck with. Serious business.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

bkenn13

I will be there both nights with Guyute123...is anyone camping and if so where at?

G. Augusto

Quote from: bkenn13 on March 26, 2009, 06:06:50 PM
I will be there both nights with Guyute123...is anyone camping and if so where at?

I'll be camping at my apartment and going to work on both Thursday and Friday.
a