News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

denory

hoodie22

Hicks

:phish:
March 6th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Fluffhead, Divided Sky, Chalkdust Torture, Sample in a Jar, Stash, I Didn't Know, Oh Kee Pa>Suzie Greenberg, Farmhouse, NICU, Horn, Rift, Train Song, Water in the Sky*, Squirming Coil, David Bowie

*slow version

16 songs!!!!!!!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PhishPhan

Wow! Trey's a dick...:D No songs will be left by Sunday.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Ri©h

I just got a text message from Allen (guyforget) and I quote:

QuoteHoly shit dude! They're making a statement!

:clap:

fauxpaxfauxreal

What if they are doing that thing that Trey talked about in interviews in '98 where they will keep playing as long as people are dancing, and will continue to play until the last person leaves to see who can last the longest.

denory

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on March 06, 2009, 09:46:08 PM
What if they are doing that thing that Trey talked about in interviews in '98 where they will keep playing as long as people are dancing, and will continue to play until the last person leaves to see who can last the longest.

Big Cypress proved that to be a long, long time

rowjimmy

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

nab

mbw

drvinestein

Hah.  Phish.com ran out of space to post the setlist.

rowjimmy