News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 04, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
Rachael Price (Lake Street Dive) on Live From Here with Chris Thiele performing Can't Find My Way Home

Dance yrself clean!!!

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Just heard of these guys this morning as a friend was telling me they are opening for Dr. Dog when he sees them in Feb.
This tune struck a chord

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

I am somewhat triggered by this video.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 29, 2019, 10:01:29 AM
I am somewhat triggered by this video.

I was as well, we can only hope they picked records that were scratched beyond use for this vid.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

The lady didn't become nude.  Not sure why I watched that.

mopper_smurf

Meet Emo Jesus as told by Isaac Hughes-Dennis.

"Behind the bike shed he'd had a quick smoke and then he turned water into water and coke'

Reviewed his album here.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

First full track from the upcoming Garcia release "Electric on the Eel"

mopper_smurf

I will go on record that their first three albums are essential. Case in point: this show from 1974.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd