News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

YA KNOW....wtf! whats up with drygoods

Started by whyweigh5.0, April 21, 2009, 01:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

this has been going on for days now... but why the fuck can't I check out on drygoods??

i go through my cart and chose my shipping and then when i hit continue I get this...

QuoteServer Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sprobeck

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on April 21, 2009, 01:08:51 AM
this has been going on for days now... but why the fuck can't I check out on drygoods??

i go through my cart and chose my shipping and then when i hit continue I get this...

QuoteServer Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>
Same for me.  :|
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

whyweigh5.0

OK.  it's just for firefox...  strange :? :?

I was able to complete my order using safari.  I got a pumpkin sticker this time.  Wonder what my golgi is
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

sprobeck

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on April 21, 2009, 01:23:14 AM
OK.  it's just for firefox...  strange :? :?

I was able to complete my order using safari.  I got a pumpkin sticker this time.  Wonder what my golgi is

Interesting. I'll have to try it through Explorer.

ytowndan

Weird.  I used FF for my purchase less than a week ago, and it worked fine. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

thechad

Quote from: ytowndan on April 21, 2009, 01:46:49 AM
Weird.  I used FF for my purchase less than a week ago, and it worked fine. 

Same here when I pre-ordered the new Trey, no problems at all.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

sprobeck

Well if it worked before that doesn't mean it works now. Anyone with any experience with computers can tell you that! I was able to order a Rainbow Logo tee on Prairie Dust thankfully!

Hicks

Try clearing your cookies, you may be getting an error from a cached version of the page.

/customer service
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

whyweigh5.0

nah.  I cleared all my cookies and still got that error.  It beats me

PIE-GUY

Quote from: sprobeck on April 21, 2009, 10:12:02 AM
I was able to order a Rainbow Logo tee on Prairie Dust thankfully!

Phish Drygoods is selling "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Animal Camp" goods now?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

antelope19

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 21, 2009, 02:13:02 PM

:lol:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sprobeck

Quote from: antelope19 on April 21, 2009, 02:13:44 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 21, 2009, 02:13:02 PM

:lol:

I wish!