News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

****A Special Treat- Garcia-Grisman PRO SHOT DVD****

Started by Superfreakie, August 22, 2009, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

I was filling a hard drive for someone and stumbled across this and figured you might like (love) it. It was filmed by Justin Kreutzman in 1991 when Jerry was really cooking with these guys and quite healthy. It is proshot and the sound is fantastic. Although only a partial set, it has some serious goods (Arabia, Ripple Limbo, Devil etc...). If you don't have this, you need it. If you have never heard these guys, or like your UNTZ, get it regardless....the percussionist is SICK  :wtu: and you will not  :tte:. Enjoy, I am re-seeding it now.

http://www.shnflac.net/details.php?id=239fcd5f2426b687221a54dd764affed8a79352f

QuoteGarcia & Grisman
12-7-91
Warfield Theater
San Francisco Ca

Pro Shot

G SPOT SAYS

Audio Codec   MPEG-1 Layer 2
Audio Bitrate:  224 kb/s tot , Stereo
Video System: NTSC 29.97 fps
Video Bitrate: 6121 kbps

Off to Sea Once More
FOTD
Arabia
Oh the Wind and the Rain
Sitting in Limbo
GOd Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Ripple
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Mr Minor

khalpin

Are there chapter indexes on this?  I just ask since I forwarded the link onto a friend who burned it via a strange conversion method and I was wondering if he lost something along the way.

Superfreakie

Quote from: khalpin on August 24, 2009, 01:04:56 PM
Are there chapter indexes on this?  I just ask since I forwarded the link onto a friend who burned it via a strange conversion method and I was wondering if he lost something along the way.

No, there are no menus.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.