News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now I'm Playing...

Started by mistercharlie, September 07, 2009, 07:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

This is the thread for any games we are playing.

Right now I'm playing Super Monkey Ball Deluxe on ps2. I was in the process of helping my mom and little sister pack and came across this game in my sisters room, since my sisters ps2 is dead and all her other games sold off for wii games long ago I kept this for myself to play. I'd always heard that the Monkey Ball games are good mindless fun, but never had the chance to play one.
It's pretty damn fun and I can see myself keeping my ps2 hooked-up for a little while now just so I can play this when I have a few free minutes.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

G. Augusto

You're posting and playing a video game at the same time as blowing my mind?

mistercharlie

Quote from: G. Augusto on September 07, 2009, 07:35:10 PM
You're posting and playing a video game at the same time as blowing my mind?

It's a Trifecta!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Tomapella

Super Metroid  :evil:

...for about the 50th time.  I've always thought the 16-bit generation was pretty much where it's at, though I did own a PS2 for quite a while and will probably get another when time and finances allow, since I still have my games.