News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-12-05 John Paul Jones Arena - Charlottesville, VA - Roll Call

Started by McGrupp, October 15, 2009, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Sophist wasn't it you who said "yo mama jokes are the miller high life of pwnage"?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sophist

Quote from: McGrupp on October 15, 2009, 04:03:44 PM
Sophist wasn't it you who said "yo mama jokes are the miller high life of pwnage"?
Yes.  But you use them all the time, I don't use them that often.  Plus I felt the joke was more focused on my intentionally putting December 4th as the date of the nailing. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

Quote from: Sophist on October 15, 2009, 04:09:59 PM
Yes.  But you use them all the time, I don't use them that often.  Plus I felt the joke was more focused on my intentionally putting December 4th as the date of the nailing.

mmmhmmm...rationalize away...  :lol:

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

kellerb

So that makes Yo Mama the champagne of pwnage?

sophist

Quote from: McGrupp on October 15, 2009, 04:14:07 PM
Quote from: Sophist on October 15, 2009, 04:09:59 PM

mmmhmmm...rationalize away...  :lol:
:tte:
Quote from: kellerb on October 15, 2009, 06:40:18 PM

So that makes Yo Mama the champagne of pwnage?
Yes, I suppose it does. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

postjack

Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

McGrupp

Looks like I'm officially IN for this one. Shall I start a list?

gah

Quote from: McGrupp on October 20, 2009, 01:03:18 PM
Looks like I'm officially IN for this one. Shall I start a list?

how official? did you already get your confirmation email?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

postjack

Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

WhatstheUse?

sorry folks, but my attendance for this is looking very unlikely...

I can get a round trip ticket to NYC for less than $200.

but If I were to make the drive down to VA, the cheapest flights from C-Ville -> Minneapolis are almost $500  :-o :cry:
Bring in the dude!

Alumni

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 21, 2009, 01:40:23 PM
sorry folks, but my attendance for this is looking very unlikely...

I can get a round trip ticket to NYC for less than $200.

but If I were to make the drive down to VA, the cheapest flights from C-Ville -> Minneapolis are almost $500  :-o :cry:

Fly through RIC instead. We got your ride, if you're going to the Paug luxury box.
Cause I got a degree