News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

02/09 - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC - Live Setlist Thread

Started by redrum, February 09, 2010, 05:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nab

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 09, 2010, 11:19:48 PM
Quote from: nab on February 09, 2010, 10:44:39 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 09, 2010, 09:45:18 PM
I want my mother truckin' peggy in the encore ;)

I want a mother truckin' Peggy anywhere.  I love that song.

Me too.  Are you serious?  Everyone seems to think it sucks.  I'd karma yr ass but 555 is a cool fucking number and I don't wanna shit that fuck up for you.

Absolutely serious. 

ytowndan

Here's the complete setlist...

02/09/10 9:30 Club, Washington, DC
Set I: Push On Til the Day, Shine, Gotta Jibboo, Mozambique, Tuesday, Money Love and Change, Tube Top Flop, Valentine, Words To Wanda, Burlap Sack and Pumps, Night Speaks To A Woman

Set II: Cayman Review, Simple Twist Up Dave, Drifting, Sand, Liquid Time, Birdwatcher, Show Of Life, The Way I Feel, First Tube

Encore: Magilla, Dragonfly
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

ytowndan

Ha.  Yeah, for the next 224 posts, my titles make no sense.   :-D

nab

Quote from: ytowndan on February 10, 2010, 12:27:25 AM
Ha.  Yeah, for the next 224 posts, my titles make no sense.   :-D

Your posts make sense?

ytowndan

sophist

who gives a shit about the title, it's all about the LD avatar. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

mistercharlie

Quote from: blatboom on February 10, 2010, 12:34:20 PM
Quote from: Hicks on February 10, 2010, 12:23:35 PM
Quote from: Phishy69 on February 10, 2010, 08:35:47 AM
Magilla, nice!

No doubt, has Trey played that before?

pretty sure he has

I know he played it in either New York! or Bad Hat, maybe both, I can't remember off the top of my head.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 10, 2010, 12:49:49 PM
Quote from: blatboom on February 10, 2010, 12:34:20 PM
Quote from: Hicks on February 10, 2010, 12:23:35 PM
Quote from: Phishy69 on February 10, 2010, 08:35:47 AM
Magilla, nice!

No doubt, has Trey played that before?

pretty sure he has

I know he played it in either New York! or Bad Hat, maybe both, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Cool, I'd love to see teh Phish bust it out too.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

So did we ever find out if there were any paugers in the house for this one? and if so, lets hear a review!
Bring in the dude!

Tomapella

There's an AUD up here.  I'm up to Jibboo and it sounds pretty tight so far.  I haven't listened to TAB really at all, so I'm not familiar with the majority of the tunes on here.  I really hope Trey stops playing enough to let one of the horn players take a solo at some point.  Though they're pretty much in the backup role, the arrangements for them are thick enough so that it seems like a bit of a waste that Trey's basically the only one doing improv up to now.

Wolfmansbabymama

Hey Gusy's. long time no post. made it to the show late after getting stuck in the snowpocalypse. came in during tube top flop.

haven't seen Trey in a place that small since Barcelona. good times. new songs/arrangements sounded great. JH and the new hot girl sounded great on the backing vocals.

Night Speaks to a Woman was a def. highlight for me. Having Kuroda in the mix is a huge kicker.

Got pretty sauced during 2nd so a little fuzzy. Magilla was big surprise, and i think played a bit slower. First Tube rooled as usual. Dragonfly was ok, not so well received from crowd.

Would def. go see again this tour.

Poster was a cheesy as Trey's tour logo. damn shame.

Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.