News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

FauxPaxFauxReal's attenti0wn whoring thread.

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, March 07, 2010, 05:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Hey guys.

Thanks so much for being awesome.  It probably sucked to think I sucked.

mbw

faux, it appears you may be in the midst of a self-destructive shame spiral, i offer you this guidance...

[smg id=667 type=av]

fauxpaxfauxreal

I'm on my blackberry, I guarantee that is the Clueless trailer.

mbw

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 07, 2010, 05:45:17 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on March 07, 2010, 05:44:33 PM
I'm on my blackberry, I guarantee that is the Clueless trailer.

:lol:

Remember that time I saw steve nash in the wendys parking lot...

I'm listening to this on cassette.

(silver jews) ;)

guyforget

did you launch a google adwords campaign?

or did you post a link to a google search for yourself on one of your phantasytour knockoffs?

week4paug.net does not issue credits in the form of cash or forums privileges for subscriber referrals.

:police:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

-AD_

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: guyforget on March 11, 2010, 01:50:39 AM
did you launch a google adwords campaign?

or did you post a link to a google search for yourself on one of your phantasytour knockoffs?

week4paug.net does not issue credits in the form of cash or forums privileges for subscriber referrals.

:police:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Also, thanks for confirming my suspicions...let me know if the ip is from arizona please and has happened recently.

I'm kinda creeped out by that to be honest.

guyforget

i cant really tell you what IP's are searching your name on google.

only that people searching your name on google has sent 97 (up 5 from when i posted that image last night) hits to the site from people who googled your name. 

-AD_

Hicks

Quote from: Hicks on February 28, 2010, 12:23:36 PM
Just did a google search for your sn, looks to me like the paug is the least of your worries if somebody really wants to dig up dirt on you.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

fauxpaxfauxreal

gah

WHOA! Hicks and Guy at polar opposites of the karma spectrum!!!!!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: goodabouthood on March 11, 2010, 01:10:15 PM
WHOA! Hicks and Guy at polar opposites of the karma spectrum!!!!!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Surrounded by Faux ;)

Hicks

Finally!  I've been in the 660s for a couple weeks. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.