News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Everybody welcome Fastfingers12!!!

Started by zimbra, December 28, 2010, 03:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

This is one of my best friends for a long time now, Fastfingers12!  All the musicians will like him, he is just as nerdy as the nerdiest..  Goes to music school, lives with me, hits shows with Lifeboy and I..  Cool guy, now let the hazing begin! (picture with Lifeboy and I, FF12 is in the beanie)

Fucking noob
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

G. Augusto

Buffalo Budd

How fast are his fingers really?

And what he said ^^^^
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mehead

whatevah n00b....

jk

welcome to the paug   :beers:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mbw

sls.stormyrider

any friend of Lifeboy and Zimbra is...

well, maybe not
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

G. Augusto

fastfingers12

That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: slslbs on December 28, 2010, 06:32:39 PM
any friend of Lifeboy and Zimbra is...

well, maybe not

:?

Whats with the hate?? I wouldn't expect that from you, slslbs.