News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

phil

I haven't gotten emails for any of my pm's since the upgrade. I am, however, having a problem with the text entry box going on forever. Kind of weird.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

runawayjimbo

Quote from: phil on June 18, 2011, 05:46:34 PM
I haven't gotten emails for any of my pm's since the upgrade. I am, however, having a problem with the text entry box going on forever. Kind of weird.

Yeah, I'm still having that even after clearing my cache (forever) a couple of times.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

guyforget

is it the quick reply box at the bottom of threads, or the reply box on the reply page?

-AD_

runawayjimbo

Quote from: guyforget on June 19, 2011, 06:02:40 PM
is it the quick reply box at the bottom of threads, or the reply box on the reply page?

Just the reply page.

I just noticed it's only on my work laptop; it looks fine on my Android and Mac.

kellerb

oddly, I'm getting this issue now too.  I don't remember seeing it before today, although I may just not have noticed.

tet

Quote from: kellerb on June 19, 2011, 09:09:27 PM
oddly, I'm getting this issue now too.  I don't remember seeing it before today, although I may just not have noticed.

this ,

but did you clear your cache? (you have to be sure to select "Forever" or the equivalent in your browser)

if so, what browser version and OS are you running?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

runawayjimbo

I'm using my work laptop (XP). I just cleared the cache in FF and it seems to be working fine now.  But I've cleared the cache for Chrome (my default browser) with the "beginning of time" option several times and I still have the problem.

ETA: I just re-installed Chrome and it looks fine now. Probably should have just done that a while ago. Sorry for the confusion.

tet

Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 20, 2011, 04:17:51 PM
I'm using my work laptop (XP). I just cleared the cache in FF and it seems to be working fine now.  But I've cleared the cache for Chrome (my default browser) with the "beginning of time" option several times and I still have the problem.

ETA: I just re-installed Chrome and it looks fine now. Probably should have just done that a while ago. Sorry for the confusion.

no worries - glad that fixed it for ya!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

kellerb

Quote from: tet on June 20, 2011, 03:58:44 PM
Quote from: kellerb on June 19, 2011, 09:09:27 PM

this ,

but did you clear your cache? (you have to be sure to select "Forever" or the equivalent in your browser)

if so, what browser version and OS are you running?

Yeah, that fixed it.  I just mentioned it b/c I thought it was weird that the 'issue' didn't appear right after the upgrade.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

UncleEbinezer

I just got a pm from keller recently and it never emailed me.  I reviewed all of my settings and they seem to be accurate.  I do use yahoo but never had a problem until the upgrade.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

kellerb

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on June 23, 2011, 09:10:45 PM
I just got a pm from keller recently and it never emailed me.  I reviewed all of my settings and they seem to be accurate.  I do use yahoo but never had a problem until the upgrade.

I enable the "slowplay" checkbox.  You don't get an email, you just feel like should be getting an email.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

guyforget

i dont know why yahoo doesnt like my emails, but i got pm's today and got my emails for them.  there are no errors our bounces in the mail logs from your address, uncleeb. 
-AD_